Emperor's Tomb hints and tech help

flatlyne2001

can you please elaborate a little more Sarnath or SW

thanks

been sitting here all afternoon dicking with this and am getting really sick of it

Sarnath

You mean the part in Istanbul?

If that is what you mean, then you have to jump, and then in mid-jump you have to whip-swing from a lamp. If you can't get it keep trying, that jump gave me more trouble than any other in the game (unless we're counting Von Beck's revenge, that level is a nightmare).

Raffey

Still stuck in the chamber with the trapped shark?

It's mainly about timing. You have to run and jump...at the very, VERY last second whip out.

There's not much more to tell you but to keep trying...its the only way to move on...good luck!

B

brat352

Prague: Run/Jump/Whip to hook

I have been working on this level for a week now and am ready to erase this game from my PC. I just cannot get Indy to do the run/jump/whip in the Prague level to the hook (after all of the blades part). Getting REAL TIRED of always getting to this point and having Indy die.

Any save game past this point that someone could share with me?

JenLovesIndy

Brat,

Is there someone else in the house who can do the jump part while you run and whip? Sometimes three hands are better than two :)

Good luck!

B

brat352

very funny

If you don't have anything useful to contribute, don't post a reply.

JenLovesIndy

Actually, that's exactly how I did it. Had my roommate press jump while I worked the other controls. I see why your username is "brat".

B

brat352

sorry for being "bratty"

sorry about that, but I am so frustrated with this game I took it out on you. No one else in the household except the cats and I can't them to participate. Seriously, is it a long run, then jump and whip, or a short run, short jump and then whip?

JenLovesIndy

I always go for a long run...start running first, then hit jump (spacebar) even if you're not at the edge yet...Indy will jump at the right time. Then whip as soon as you've jumped.

smithwesson44

I know it sounds kinda stupid, but I'm stuck in Secrets of the Mosque Part II. I am at the part where you have do use the crane to pick up the Greco-Roman head. I've picked up the head but cant seem to find a place to put it. I've tried sticking it down the pit but it wont work.
Thanks.

WonSelf

gondola....

I doubt that anyone'll read this, but, I'm getting really frustrated. I can't seem to get past the part where you're on top of the gondola and have to shoot the planes out of the air. I've tried anything, tryna shoot em all, tried to jump over to the other gondola as late as possible, but when I'm almost to the cave, they shoot the gondola down. Is there some other way to pass this one, or do I have to use a cheat for it.

Please help.

Seinfeld5a

Von Beck's Revenge

Hi, I really can't finish Von Beck's Revenge, even after reading walkthroughs. I even switched to Easy difficulty. Is there a way to skip this level? Getting tired of restarting. Thanks.

Quest

I got through that level with ease. Once you got the planes under control they come in a certain route over and over again. Also using headphones for good stereo sound helps. Listen to where the planes are and aim accordingly.

wolf

istanbul most difficult jump, btw, killed the shark from shore with big gun, now i realize the jump is all about timing, but it is just not working and am ready to destroy the puter and am getting fed up with swimming already! any help greatly appreciated, trade you an artifact

indygabe

The double whip swing

Hello,
has anyone mastered the double whip swing? I always seem to miss the second post/lantern, etc that I am trying to whip to from the first one that I whipped. Is there a specific time when it is best to do this? Thanks.

indygabe

I am in the Netherworld level with all of the stone guys. I want to get the last artifact before the heart of the dragon, the mask (I already can get the plate). However, I cannot, for the life of me, get across that double whip lantern thing to the platform where the mask is located. Help, any tips on double whipping would be great. thanks. I always fall off at the second lantern and I am getting just a little bit frustrated. Thanks.