who wants a Raiders game?

Trevor G

TR.N Staff Member
'twould be fun!

I'm all for it. Fighting the German Mechanic, Riding a horse and the truck chase, and straying a bit from the film to make it a more intense gaming experience would just be awesome.

Though, I must say, I'd rather see all new adventures..

Trev

Finn

Staff member
Heck, we'd be wanting any game with Indy in it! But Raiders... sure, why not?

swords

For sure.;) Too bad we couldn't black mail Lucasarts.:)

Who wants to kidnap George boy?

Raiders would be the return of the great adventure(copyright 1981) for gaming.

indydude

Trevor G said:
'twould be fun!

I'm all for it. Fighting the German Mechanic, Riding a horse and the truck chase, and straying a bit from the film to make it a more intense gaming experience would just be awesome.

Though, I must say, I'd rather see all new adventures..

Trev

but we have already had all new stories which in my opinion were not all that great, don't you want to play the adventure that started it all?

[Edited by indydude on 05-05-2003 at 01:30 pm]

indydude

if you do want one, somehow contact Lucasarts and tell them, maybe if we give them enough flack they will give in

Indy87

and hey Moderator and Aaron H why the hell does Indydude allowed to go rampage with threads and posts about a Raiders game?????
and I cant even write a post about editing without being yelled at???

Indy87

My case was editing that is COMPLETLY different then making an entire game about Raiders.

They arent going to do it.

Dont you think they know what they are doing!

Attila the Professor

Staff member
This is my opinion, and perhaps you feel that as I am not moderator it doesn't mean much, but I feel that everyone in a community should voice their opinions when they think what they have is worth being made known to other members of the community. So I'll say this: indydude and Indy87, I'm always happy to have new members here at the Raven, it keeps us going, but I'm afraid that a thread where one or two people posts repeatedly without even waiting for other people to respond is rather pointless. A bunch of "who else?", "anybody?" and the like doesn't get anybody anywhere. What I've always valued about The Raven is the intelligent exchange of intelligent ideas. I'm sure that both of you are capable of this, as you are at the Raven, after all - of course, other vets know that sometimes doesn't mean much, but I'm willing to give you the benefit of a doubt. I am more than willing to discuss games based on the films or edited versions of Emperor's Tomb, or both, but on a level befitting The Raven. My friends and colleagues, I mean nothing disparaging by my comments, I am merely suggesting that we can behave like civilized people.