Best Way to Kill an Enemy

00Kevin

Indyfan
Well, there are many ways to kill a foe:

-just punch them wildly
-grab them (making them drop their weapons) and then have a fist fight
-shootout
-shoot them in cold blood
-use alot of whip attacks (takes along time, but it will keep enemies at a safe distance
-grab long-lasting improvised weapons (table legs, pipes, shovels)
-short-lived improvised weapons (bottles, chairs)
-the canteen attack (have canteen out, hit enemies his secondar attack, when injured you run and drink....)

but for me, the most fun and best way to kill a foe is:

-GRAB
-THROW
-SPLAT!

yeah, grab a foe, toss him off the ledge and let him fall to him doom :D sadly, there are dangers, the plan could backfire, and you could fall off instead :(

so what are your favorite WTKAE?

Dyre Straits

I think I enjoyed the Grab n Throw technique, too.... BUT, I also enjoyed:

Grab and Throw into a Wall!

That would knock them senseless and then you could pretty much handle them anyway you wanted to. :)

omega5ooo

Grab and throw off something. It's so much fun to hear them scream ;) That throwing against walls also is nice since you can punch them very fast with the 2nd button then and they're out in about 2-3 secs... And of course, the good old tableleg is still my best friend ;)

Canyon

My favourties are:

grabbing an enemy, backhanding them across the face a few times and then throwing them

throwing enemies against a wall

cracking my whip, grabbing the bad guys around the throat with the end of the whip, and hitting them accross the face

hitting them so they fall over a high wall

and you thought I was a lady as well...:rolleyes:

IndyA

..yep

i love to pistol whip them in the face making
them flip over the edge of a cliff falling to
their doom. It saves ammo and is very useful.
IndyA

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Yes, I'm rather fond of throwing people off of cliffs as well.

Though, as for using a firearm, two revolver bullets to the back of the head is nice.

Oh yeah, pulling somebody towards me with the whip, and knocking them off of a cliff by punching them.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Getting near to an enemy, who is backwards against you, and then hitting them with a liquor bottle, so that they fall off a cliff.