Do you think this is a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 37 94.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters

JonesJunior

I'm new at The Raven, but I'm in too.

I'd like to play some more indygames and it would be nice, if they'd develop a new indygame about the Trilogy. I played the one on Nintendo but it'll be nice if they are redone, just with a much better grafic-engine...

Original Raider

I second this motion, and when you send the email, can you ask them: While they're making the game, could they possibly make a movie as well?

Indyologist

Original Raider said:
I second this motion, and when you send the email, can you ask them: While they're making the game, could they possibly make a movie as well?

LOL-- Touche' OR!

So when is this e-mail going to be sent and who is sending it?

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
I have been swamped with my new job...I planned on sending it on my day off...two weeks ago, since then I haven't had a day off, plus fitting in my usual schedule.

Anyone else want to send out this message to the other fansites we've listed?

Gilles V

Administrator Emeritus
Patience and you will get rewarded.

There are plans to make more Indiana Jones video games in the future.

This email to LucasArts probably won't have any effect on those plans.

Finn

Staff member
Dagnamit.

se10.jpg

Tennessee R

Re: Patience and you will get rewarded.

Gilles V said:
There are plans to make more Indiana Jones video games in the future.

This email to LucasArts probably won't have any effect on those plans.

Are you the webmaster of theRaider? And if so, does this mean you don't think that you should put it on TheRaider?

Tennessee R

Aaron H said:
We don't need any of the "biggies" to see this message, only the guys at LucasArts...and I have their contact info.

Can you E-mail it to me, so I can tell the people what e-mail to make the petition go to?

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
I would perfer not giving out the email address, all we need to get from the sites is their "stamp of approval".

Tennessee R

Okay, Westford and VP E-mailed me and want to participate.
I'm still talking to Aaron at TIE, and either I do not have the correct E-mail addresses for the others, or they have not responded in about two weeks.

Tennessee R

Alright, I wanted to give everyone a progress report.
I have the site now, that I will post the petition on, and VP's sentence.
I have e-mailed Westford, and TIE, for their sentences, and e-mailed Indygear (Again, at the new address (Thanks VP)).

We are almost done. The last thing, and maybe you Moderators can help me is asking the Raven about it. I am not sure that I have the correct address for (I guess he is the one I need to ask) Giles V.

Unseelie Sluagh

Well, all I can say is that I absolutely loved the last two Indiana Jones games. I never did play Fate Of Atlantis, as I wasn't the owner of a PC back in the day. However, I really enjoy these action/adventure "Tomb Raider" style Jones games. I hope they continue making more games, hopefully when (and IF!) Indiana Jones IV is released, they'll be a lot more interest and thus a demand for the games.