Rambo V: Last Blood

metalinvader

http://entertainment.in.msn.com/hollywood/article.aspx?cp-documentid=1304903

'Rambo 5' to be filmed in Bulgaria

Action movie 'Rambo 5', starring Sylvester Stallone, will be filmed in Bulgaria.

The producers decided on Bulgaria because it is much cheaper to film there than in Arizona itself.

Stallone decided to return to the Rambo saga after the success of his recent Rambo film that he starred in, wrote and directed. The East European country will double as the US state of Arizona. This might be the last installment in the franchise.

The character Rambo was seen returning to visit his father in Arizona towards the end of the last Rambo movie.

(y) (y) (y)

Michael24

This is excellent news! RAMBO kicked serious ass. I was hearing rumors that Rambo may go to Mogadishu in a possible fifth film, but I was hoping they would do something where it shows him back on his family farm and maybe dealing with a situation in his old hometown, taking it back to the urban feel of the original FIRST BLOOD.

Now the question is: who could possibly play the father of Rambo? :D

This was pretty much confirmed a few weeks ago and there's also talks for a Cliffhanger 2 (LOL).

But glad they actually have a shooting location now! That really makes me much more comfortable in the likelihood of this coming to completion.

Nurhachi1991

yes John J Rambo is back in action!!!! even if its right after the 4th one lol

that how come not another Rocky movie???? I wanna see the stallion one more time

|ZiR|

Hm, interesting. There seem to be an unsual amount of movie franchise revival going on in recent years. Or maybe it's just me.

Odd fact: The love Rambo in Albania. Like, they were so, so, SO obbsessed with the first few Rambo flicks. Huge fans of Stallone over there.

Indy4fan

Now that is

FU!$%$(~@$(^~^^%~$)^~($&^~$)*(^$*@^&@$*^&$(*(!~(&%)($&^*^&(*^!$)^!^&!@)^(!&#%^!^&)ING REDICULOUS!!!!!!! HE IS OLD AND MUTATED!! RAMBO IV---(n) (n) (n) (n) (n) :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :dead:

Michael24

Oh, come on now. Did you see RAMBO? Sure Sly's, what, 60 already? But he looked damn good in that film, was in great shape, and showed he can still pack a punch, moreso than most guys half his age. He was still just as formidable as he was in the earlier films.

Nurhachi1991 said:
that how come not another Rocky movie???? I wanna see the stallion one more time

I haven't seen ROCKY BALBOA yet (never been into the ROCKY movies), but from what I've been told the film really does function as the final story of Rocky and that there's really no place left to take the character. Unlike Rambo, who can still find ways of getting involved in different adventures and conflicts. But with Rocky, how many times can he have to get back into shape and take to the ring in order to regain victory?

herr gruber said:
I think Connery could pull it off.:D :D

LMAO!

sarah navarro

Indy4fan said:
Now that is

FU!$%$(~@$(^~^^%~$)^~($&^~$)*(^$*@^&@$*^&$(*(!~(&%)($&^*^&(*^!$)^!^&!@)^(!&#%^!^&)ING REDICULOUS!!!!!!! HE IS OLD AND MUTATED!! RAMBO IV---(n) (n) (n) (n) (n) :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :dead:
Yes true but would you want someone saying this about Indy?No,but Indys not mutated though.

Gary2880

WHAT

I just had to sit that last new John Rambo film and without a doubt it was THE WORST film i have ever seen. Complete joke, I'm amazed and stunned that Stalone was happy enough with that shambles to want to do yet another one. Just unbelievable. What a waste of money!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

GlasgowChivas

I'm just more intersted in seeing what Rambo is going to be doing in this film - Stallone has already said this film will be a change of genre

Michael24

Paden said:
A handy trivia fact about the fourth installment of the Rambo franchise:

Makes one wonder what they'll do in the fifth installment to top it. :)

http://www.smh.com.au/news/film/sly-set-for-rambo-v/2008/01/30/1201369179788.html

What amazes me is that somebody could even keep up with the count! Most of the carnage seems to be during the big finale, but there's so much going on I would think it'd be impossible to keep track of how many are dying. So I think that number is probably off somewhat and takes just some estimates for some scenes rather than actual numbers.

Can't wait for the new RAMBO box set coming out in a few months. I can finally ditch my old one (which was the non-special features version anyway, which I bought my mistake), and I can't wait to crank up the explosive finale on my Surround Sound system. (y) :D