The Official Trailer Thread

QBComics

metalinvader said:
OMFG! GMA just showed it and I must say...That ****ty bootleg does not do the trailer justice!The lighting was perfect,The cgi,IMO was flawless...

IM SO ****ING PUMPED FOR THIS MOVIE!!!!

I am too!! I just hope there isnt too much CGI. I do belive I saw quicksand.:whip: This movie will ROCK!

Bullwhip

The action/stunts are incredible, and Indy looks believable pulling them off. Great first trailer. Now we need them to set up the premise in the next one.

ForbiddenEye

Yay! Our long national wait is over!

I loved it! It was much cooler than I thought it'd be....though you know, I'm begining to think that he may suffer some kind of injury going after his darn "Fortune and Glory." heh heh.
(y)

Indie House

What's not to like... if you're fussing over CG then I think you're overlooking what's important.

I watched the bootleg several hours ago and I can still feel the chills! Just need the real thing online... iPod download would be great!

:hat:

Indie House

Just a thought... there'd be a few hours time difference across the states over there...

Assuming the show is delayed in some places so as to air at the same hour, there may be a little more wait until the whole country has seen it on GMA first...

:confused:

tnswman

Indie House said:
What's not to like... if you're fussing over CG then I think you're overlooking what's important.

I watched the bootleg several hours ago and I can still feel the chills! Just need the real thing online... iPod download would be great!

GCI looks MUCH better than the stupid mini dolls they used in the previous movies. I'm so sick of people thinking that CGI should not be used. If they went back and used the old style, they would be laughed off the face of the earth!

Think about it this way...Would you rather make TOD where you put a static and obviously fake dummy down into the fire Pit after ripping it's heart out, OR would you rather havea real life looking and acting GCI character that can keep you in the moment instead of thinking " Man, that dummy looks fake"

CGI will ONLY make this movie better! They make the sets better, the danger more dangerous, and the WOW factor more exciting.

this is Indy's BIGGEST adventure EVER. It needs to feel that way!

TheLastCrusader

Indie House said:
Just a thought... there'd be a few hours time difference across the states over there...

Assuming the show is delayed in some places so as to air at the same hour, there may be a little more wait until the whole country has seen it on GMA first...

:confused:
Might as well shoot me dead at this moment :dead:

scifiwolf

I know some people were worried about the "part time" comment, but Harrison delivered it really well. I'm also liking what I'm seeing so far with the cinematography and effects. It looks like it was made with 2007 tools, but fits well with the others.

sttngfan1701d

Good trailer, but a little too short.

I loved the Children of Dune music in the beginning portions. It fit well.

The amount of CGI surprised me....but we'll see. Harison looks good. ANd I'll say this, the movie looks action-packed and great, to say the least.

Whipper

Otherwise, I'm starting to wonder if it was pre-empted here for local commercials and weather. :(

Indie House

I'm sure that when this film is done, you'll be able to match every corney line and every gag with something of equal value from the previous three films.

It's all good people!

JimmyPSHayes

sttngfan1701d said:
Otherwise, I'm starting to wonder if it was pre-empted here for local commercials and weather.
I'm thinking the same thing, I've been sitting here all damn morning and haven't seen a thing!!!! :mad:

A_True_Believer

Yahoo Movies says the trailer will be up at 9am EST, so there shouldn't be a delay due to the west coast airing of GMA.

In fact, it should be up ANY SECOND NOW!!!!

(y)