RIP [Insert Political Commentary here]

Pale Horse

Staff member
Politics aside, that is indeed a knee-jerk travesty.

P.S. feat, I'm feeling a bit guilty about yesterday. No hard feelings, yes?

Gear

F*** the "controversy".

"... Has become a symbol of slavery and racism..."

"Has become" 'Cause everybody blows with the MSM PC.

How 'bout we turn our gaze to the red, white and blue stars and stripped symbol of oppression and conquering. Take it down! Sign the potition to get Wal Mart to quit selling it on Budweiser shirts! It offends me!

Pale Horse

Staff member
If that's true, we should ban rainbows too. Those colors in that configuration 'offends' people too.

Oh to be validated in our offenses.

Gear said:
And birth of the culture of perpetual victims. 'Apple has decided this is offensive to you.'

Pale Horse, don't dare forget double rainbows. Some people are offended by same-sex marriages.

What?! The Raider didn't have a Rainbow Indy to share with the world on facebook today?! OFFENDED.

courtesy "Ghostbusters Fans"
11403342_909988519044892_3972978126803100579_n.jpg

courtesy "seibertron.com"
11060903_10153430014625070_1813554166502140145_n.jpg

Attila the Professor

Staff member
What's the over/under on this thread's lifespan?

Shifted some posts here, so the remembrance thread doesn't get bogged down in politics.

Attila the Professor said:
Shifted some posts here, so the remembrance thread doesn't get bogged down in politics.

"What's the over/under on this thread's lifespan?"

"RIP [Insert Political Commentary here]"

Cute...real cute. God forbid we might discuss with light ribbing the appropriateness of taking someone else's copyrighted, intellectual property that was created solely to entertain the masses and use them to further express modern socio-politcal povs that have nothing to do with their source material.

I didnt much care for Pale Horse's outright finger-pointing in the Jurassic World forum, but, eh...whatever.

The mods here could use some tact and the private message feature to help make their points without getting on their high-horses armed with public shaming, but, eh...whatever.

Pale Horse...it's cool.

Attila, sorry to bog down anything that might distract from another booming Indiana Jones news day. Go **** yourself.

"This place is dead anyways."

Last edited:

Gear

*Waiting for The Raven to eliminate this thread and post an official, long winded apology for having offended someone*

"THIS IS WHAT BUTT-HURT LOOKS LIKE!"

Last edited:

Finn

Staff member
featofstrength said:
The mods here could use some tact and the private message feature to help make their points without getting on their high-horses armed with public shaming, but, eh...whatever.
Since you've just been riffed by both of my esteemed colleagues, I almost feel obligated to complete the set and remind you that these kind of complaints should be made in the Feedback section.

But... nah. As you were, people.