Smitty's Junk

Lad, he NOT talking about:

Sharkey said:
...the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. Now there are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls. Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell ***** and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old *****, and have brought your two little mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no ***** here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a *****, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your guns... and the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"... written down the side of mine...should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... **** off!

Montana Smith

I originally found The Raven because I was looking for dioramas using the Hasbro 3 3/4" Indy figures.

Since then I haven't done much in the way of customization - just the junk here.

A repainted Vogel in SS-Allgemeine uniform:

DSCN3544.jpg

DSCN3546.jpg

DSCN3547-1.jpg

A customized motorcycle and sidecar:

DSCN3536.jpg

DSCN3537-1.jpg

Indy drinking himself to death in Chalmun's Cantina:

DSCN3637.jpg

DSCN3635.jpg

Big Fight in Little Cairo:

BigFightinLittleCairo1.jpg

Painted TOD monkey heads:

DSCN3595.jpg

A little undead trouble:

DSCN3720.jpg

1/18 Me-262 in lieu of a flying wing:

DSCN3557.jpg

DSCN3678.jpg

Undead trouble at Helm's Deep:

DSCN3661.jpg

Indy in 1963:

DSCN3757.jpg

Repainted Prince of Persia gate:

DSCN3776.jpg

DSCN3775.jpg

DSCN3774.jpg

A KOTCS montage:

100_0573.jpg

Finn

Staff member
Monty my pal, you obviously have too much money and too little free time.

How do I know? You put all this neat stuff on display instead of just playing with it.

Montana Smith

Finn said:
Monty my pal, you obviously have too much money and too little free time.

How do I know? You put all this neat stuff on display instead of just playing with it.

Displaying is playing.

Or maybe that's just my obsessive-compulsive disorder talking.

My shrink says I should do more drugs, because it would be cheaper in the long run. I told him that one day all this could be someone else's.

Then I fired him and bought more toys.

:D

Montana Smith said:
*sigh*

Well, I can't find the pictures I took of my custom Lego Flying Wing, so I guess I'm making it again.

I pickd up BUCKETS of loose Legos from the recent Volunteer Fire Dept Auction and among them were a larger scale tires so I might be uping the scale...and glueing it together this time!

Thanks Junior for the instructions.

Still have to post my Temple of Doom Pinewoord Derby car.

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
*sigh*

Well, I can't find the pictures I took of my custom Lego Flying Wing, so I guess I'm making it again.

I pickd up BUCKETS of loose Legos from the recent Volunteer Fire Dept Auction and among them were a larger scale tires so I might be uping the scale...and glueing it together this time!

Still have to post my Temple of Doom Pinewoord Derby car.

Hmm, plans for a custom Flying Wing? Sounds interesting.

I'm in the process of shedding a lot of loose Lego. It was getting out hand, as I was afraid to get rid of something I might need.

The Indy sets are just the tip of the iceberg - there's also Star Wars, some Harry Potter, Batman Arkham Asylum, and my one real concession to non-licensed Lego: Pirates and those Native cannibals.

Montana Smith

JuniorJones said:
From the mists of time...

Those were happy days of acquiring and building!

Rocket Surgeon said:

So you made a custom from the original plans, not from custom plans?

I'm always interested in custom designs.

This Batman Tumbler was a custom of a custom plan:

100_0590.jpg

Montana Smith said:
So you made a custom from the original plans, not from custom plans?
I did it from memory, (and an occational glimpse from the film now and again). I know I have the pics somewhere. It was quite nice. Even had all the Green/Grey stock...
Montana Smith said:
I'm always interested in custom designs.

...I will again, but first I'm trying to scavenge pieces on the parts list from the grave. There are a couple custom cuts which I'll have no choice but make or build.

Nice thing is one of the sets I recently saved was from a large scale fighter jet.

I found a large set of ruber tires so now I'm considering my next custom to be the 4" action figure scale, what is that? 1 1/16th?

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
I found a large set of ruber tires so now I'm considering my next custom to be the 4" action figure scale, what is that? 1 1/16th?

That'd be 1/18 and MASSIVE! Is it achievable? I'd certainly like to see it!

The Emerald Night would suit a mini-figure Indy scene:

100_0585.jpg

And I think he ought to make a trip to Arkham Asylum:

100_0583.jpg

100_0594.jpg

Montana Smith said:
That'd be 1/18 and MASSIVE! Is it achievable? I'd certainly like to see it!
It can be done, but I might have to steal the cockpit canopy from a Jedi Starfighter or the like. Both canopies are my only real concern.

God bless Legos...I WILL have my Flying Wing, I will!

The Drifter

Montana Smith said:
If the war had been a fashion show, we'd all be sucking on beer and sauerkraut while wearing Lederhosen and slapping each other on the arse! :whip:

I like sauerkraut on my hotdogs and beer is always grand...