production drawing from Raiders

Halloran

292327_523955274329556_826694521_n_zpsc2c36368.jpg

Stoo

Very cool. Great to see all the names of the guys who played the soldiers and I like the character name, "Bulldog Sergeant".:)

How did you get this?:confused:

Colonel Corey

Wow, this is quite an interesting find! (y) It makes me happy to see people are still searching for behind the scenes pictures and whatnot. Anthony Higgins (Gobler) is one of my favorite characters! (don't ask why) It's cool to see his name on there.

Where did you get the picture though? :D

Stoo

A little mouse (a junior mouse) told me:

---
This is from the collection of Ruben Jimenez Brinquis who posts on the facebook of "Fans of Mickey Moore". Ruben basically acquired Mickey's production work and has just completed an exhibit in Ubeda.
---

Corey, in case you don't know, Michael "Mickey" Moore was the guy who directed the truck chase. (It wasn't Steven Spielberg.)

It's entirely possible that Halloran and Ruben are the same person but we'll have to wait to hear back from him for confirmation.:whip:

Colonel Corey

Stoo said:

---
This is from the collection of Ruben Jimenez Brinquis who posts on the facebook of "Fans of Mickey Moore". Ruben basically acquired Mickey's production work and has just completed an exhibit in Ubeda.
---

Corey, in case you don't know, Michael "Mickey" Moore was the guy who directed the truck chase. (It wasn't Steven Spielberg.)

It's entirely possible that Halloran and Ruben are the same person but we'll have to wait to hear back from him for confirmation.:whip:

Hmm, that's interesting. I didn't know that. I guess maybe Spielberg wasn't available at the time...? :confused:

Halloran

Stoo said:

---
---

I´ve seen the picture on the "fans of mickey moore" group but I am not Ruben ;)