For TRUE Indy fans!

Adamwankenobi

kongisking said:
This thread is utterly stupid, insulting, hurtful, biased, stereotypical, racist, un-accepting, emotionally disheartening, and selfishly cruel to all us casual fans and newcomers by declaring us 'impure.' You people are sounding like Voldemort now:

"Stupid mudbloods don't deserve to carry wands! You have no right, muggle-born scum, to be with our kind. You are a disgusting infection, and we will stamp you out!"

Very, very hurtful...:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

True Indy fans should avoid this thread will every ounce of their being, instead of bullying and beating down on us newcomer/neutral fans. Every person that agrees with this tyrannical Nazi-like "master race" equivalent of fanship is doomed to hate KOTCS. Please people, AVOID THIS THREAD! It's seeding your minds with cruel, bully-like ideas and selfish feelings.

Honestly, guys, this really, really, really, hurts me...I have been depressed for days now. I wonder when the suicides will start...

kingiskong, you have just shown us that there isn't an ounce of TRUEness in you. ;)

Kingsley

I have a question...

I made mistakes in my past watching YIJCH and other impure stuff.

Am I doomed forever? Or is there a chance to reborn as a TRUE FAN?

Sankara seems to forgive my old sins... so I will follow his words.

Adamwankenobi

Kingsley said:
I have a question...

I made mistakes in my past watching YIJCH and other impure stuff.

Am I doomed forever? Or is there a chance to reborn as a TRUE FAN?

Sankara seems to forgive my old sins... so I will follow his words.

It's gonna be a long and winding road in order for you to return to the righteous path, but your sins can eventually be forgiven. Remember, TRUEness is a way of life.

tocksic

Adamwankenobi said:
That brings up an interesting debate. Can a TRUE fan accept Harrison's cameo as canon? :p

That was NOT Mr. Ford! That was some cheap impersonator!!! Everbody who says different is a LIAR! (Imagine I said the last word in an angry Al Pacino voice! :D )

Attila the Professor

Staff member
tocksic said:
That was NOT Mr. Ford! That was some cheap impersonator!!! Everbody who says different is a LIAR! (Imagine I said the last word in an angry Al Pacino voice! :D )

I did imagine it, but then I immediately thought that it really ought to be Ed Harris in his "anybody who talks to this guy is an a--h----" tirade from <I>Glengarry Glen Ross</I>, also starring Al Pacino.

kongisking

WillKill4Food said:
I hope konigsking is joking. But I agree with Attila, this thread is bullsh!t in the first place. It should stay that way. ;)

Okay, maybe I was too over the top, but my point is serious...this thread is hurtful to average Indy fans. It makes people feel inferior and not worthy of fanship, and not once have I seen this thread as tongue-in-cheek or satirical. You guys all sound pretty damn serious to me. :(

Insomniac

:hat: YA im with kongisking!!! This is the dumbest yet most opionated thread i've ever read. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited:

Deckard

kongisking said:
Okay, maybe I was too over the top, but my point is serious...this thread is hurtful to average Indy fans. It makes people feel inferior and not worthy of fanship, and not once have I seen this thread as tongue-in-cheek or satirical. You guys all sound pretty damn serious to me. :(

We are 100% serious.

Deckard

tocksic said:
:confused:

A TRUE fan would be 110% serious! You snitcher!

Shh, your giving away valuable secrets. We don't want the YIJ fans operating as those levels of fandom. We could end up with Flannery CGI'd in the Grail Knight's place. Ask yourself why you seek true fandom. Is it for your glory or for his?

tocksic

Deckard said:
Shh, your giving away valuable secrets. We don't want the YIJ fans operating as those levels of fandom. We could end up with Flannery CGI'd in the Grail Knight's place. Ask yourself why you seek true fandom. Is it for your glory or for his?

Oh yeah a philosophical debate! (y)

*fake British accent on*

In the chronicles of Indiana Jones' first adventure, wich in in fact is the tale of "Temple of Doom", it is documented that the temerarious Dr. Henry Jones jr. himself believes in a more substantial way of seeing things - less then considering them from an profound ethical point of view.

I quote:

INDIANA: (...) Fortune and glory...
Temple of Doom script, page 36

Deckard

tocksic said:
Oh yeah a philosophical debate! (y)

*fake British accent on*

In the chronicles of Indiana Jones' first adventure, wich in in fact is the tale of "Temple of Doom", it is documented that the temerarious Dr. Henry Jones jr. himself believes in a more substantial way of seeing things - less then considering them from an profound ethical point of view.

I quote:

Temple of Doom script, page 36

Someone has overlooked the opening sequence of LC.

ReggieSnake

Adamwankenobi said:
I suggest we discard that sequence because it has *censored* in it.
That sequence was an exception. The age shrinker malfunctioned on Harrison that day so they had to use *censored* as a last resort.