New pics of Ford in Indy outfit (hat and jacket)

Barryson Ford

By all means visit HF web , in the Indy forum there are some recent pics of Ford at a press conference wearing half his familiar outfit (hat and jacket).

ps i'm sorry but i dont know how to post a link so you will just have to visit the site

Canyon

Hey! Check it out!

indyeventpic.jpg

It almost feels as if Indy 4 is getting really close now, as I thought we wouldn't get to see a picture of Harrison wearing a Fedora for at least another year! :D

Attila the Professor

Staff member
That's just it...the one on the left is clearly Ms. Doody, with Ms. Capshaw and Ms. Allen on either side of Mr. Ford...but who's the mystery woman?

Attila the Professor

Staff member
temple of john said:
Attila the Professor said:
That's just it...the one on the left is clearly Ms. Doody, with Ms. Capshaw and Ms. Allen on either side of Mr. Ford...but who's the mystery woman?

I would think that the woman on the far left may be kathleen kennedy, who I believed produced all 3 movies. Just a thought. It is great to see harrison embracing the character again. karen Allen still looks great. Re-cast her.

Kennedy occured to me as well...anybody how proof?

FordFan

In all these years you guys don't know what Kathleen Kennedy looks like? Cmon people.

She's president of the AFI if I read correctly.

Webley

Hmm...who's the one on the far right? The Nazi lady? :confused: ;)
Hay look Marion came with her mom
OR
Dr Jones Sr yous lookin good!
OR
Its Indys new love for Indy 4
OR
Shorty is now a Nazi lady?

[Edited by Webley on 10-14-2003 at 01:21 am]

Webley

HA HA HA HA you said "Doody"

[Edited by Webley on 10-14-2003 at 01:28 am]

Ska

Kinda looks like Robert Eddison with long hair and without a beard.

Robert Eddison, for those who don't know, played the Grail Knight at the end of Last Crusade.

Sorry, that was mean...hehehe.

Sab

Okay, if there was any doubt in mind at all (which I don't believe there was) as to how Ford's aging would effect just his overall appearance (let alone stuntwork, etc.), it was eliminated by seeing that picture! That was great!

Barryson Ford

temple of john said:
temple of john said:

I would think that the woman on the far left may be kathleen kennedy, who I believed produced all 3 movies. Just a thought. It is great to see harrison embracing the character again. karen Allen still looks great. Re-cast her.

Kennedy occured to me as well...anybody how proof?

It would probably make sense.

its not her , Kathleen has brown long hair and looks much younger

Webley

Man he looks so happy to be in that hat again. Does anybody know where and why this photo was taken. for the released of the DVD? To promote a new movie?

ElsaFan

This picture was taken at the Indiana Jones DVD press launch event at the American Film Institute in Hollywood on Saturday October 11th 2003, during which different Q&A panels were organized for the press, notably one with the three Indy leading ladies: Alison Doody, Kate Capshaw and Karen Allen. It is while Karen Allen was discussing the difficulties of filming Raiders of the Lost Ark that Harrison Ford arrived on stage (complete surprise) wearing his legendary jacket and fedora.

The ?mysterious lady? on the right of the picture is the Q&A panel moderator. And for those who are not yet accustomed to the other faces: From L to R, Alison Doody, Kate Capshaw, Harrison Ford and Karen Allen.

Hope this helps.