The BAD GUY!

epicbadguy

Hello all...

This is my first time on in this forum, although I have peen a major part of the Indiana Jones community since 1990. I am the BAD GUY from Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular at Disney MGM Studios. Yeah, I'm the guy who LOOKS like the character from 'Raiders'.

Come see me sometime. I'll be glad to beat up an Indy for you!
D

IndyLift.jpg

epicbadguy

My fondest hope is to win someday...
Beat up Indy...
Jump into the plane...
Fly off with Marion into the sunset!

The BAD GUY

Webley

Wow what a killer job you have. How many times a week do you play the BAD GUY? Are you the only actor who plays the BAD GUY does some one play him when you have a day off? Do littel kids boo you for beating up Indy?

Welcome to the Raven:whip:

epicbadguy

Webley

I LOVE my work. I have been there since 1990. Right now we do 5 shows a day. We have done as many as 12 shows in a day. I am the senior Giant in the cast, so I wind up doing as many as 15 shows a week.
We have several stunt/actors who perform each role in our cast. We have 5 full time Indys, 5 Marions, 4 Giants and 6 - 8 tumblers. All together we are at a cast-and-a-half strength right now.
Our shows run about 30 minutes long.

As far as the other actors who portray my role...
I am the REAL BAD GUY!

Cammy

Welcome, that's an awesome job you've got! I've been wanting to dress up as Supergirl for the Movie World theme park because that'd be such a cool job. Hope you like it here!

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Welcome to the Raven, epicbadguy:whip: Sounds like a great job to have, dude! I'm going for a job at an Australian theme park tomorrow called Dreamworld. I'm going for a character performer job. You know the one where some dude dresses up in a character costume and walks and tourists take photos.....
Cammy, last time I checked there wasn't a Supergirl running around Movieworld... I think it be pretty cool to dress up as Velma from Scooby Doo or maybe even Catwoman, just for the whip :whip:

IndyBuff

Welcome aboard! I was actually in Orlando last week and caught the show (I always see it when I'm at Disney World) and you and the rest of the cast did wonderful, as always.

Welcome to The Raven!:whip:

JeremiahGateFan

Crap, I multi posted!!! Sorry! Computer was stuffing up!!!!!

There are systems you can enact to insure no accidents of this sort. If you don?t already know, I might be able to find out how because I am on a site that not only blocks against posting 15 seconds from your last post, but it prevents you from posting the same exact thing twice on the same thread.

This is my first time on in this forum, although I have peen a major part of the Indiana Jones community since 1990. I am the BAD GUY from Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular at Disney MGM Studios. Yeah, I'm the guy who LOOKS like the character from 'Raiders'.

That?.is?.AWESOME! you are lucky to have a job like that. But how do you enact the part where you die? That?s a pretty bloody scene. How do you fake something like that? I didn?t even know they did something like this in Disney studios.

epicbadguy

Jgf

Come by Disney MGM Studios and all answers will be revealed. I do photos and autographs after every show. Don't hesitate to stop by and say hello!
The BAD GUY!

JeremiahGateFan

One of these days maybe. Our families low on cash. Although, I will be getting a job soon, and I'll be biking there so maybe I'll make more money based on the gas I'll save. Anyway, I see that you can't really say anything like that, because I would satisfy the need to know, which is one thing that you're paying for when you pay to see the show. Well, hopefully I will see it one day. Again, congratulations on the sweet job.

qwerty

Hey EpicBadGuy were you ever accidently hit by those propelers?
I cannot make out how fast they are spining by that picture but I presume that they don't spin too fast.
(I do understand the irony of asking this kind of question)

epicbadguy

Now obviously, those props aren't the real thing...although that does explain my streamlined hairdo...They are made out of foam rubber with an aluminum rod center. They are manufactured to break off with a substancial hit. They are moving at a pretty good speed, and there are six of them per side. I went right through them one time when Jeff Robinson, the guy that I consider to be the very embodiment of Indiana Jones, grazed my left eye in a punch. He knocked one of my contacts askew right at the time that I throw him twards the props. I follow immediately after him. Unfortunately, this time I went THROUGH, not around! Thank God for adrenalyn, because it's like getting hit by six rubber hoses being swung by the beefier castmembers of 'The Sopranos'. I was fine, but about a day or two later you look at yourself in the mirror and say, "Hmmmmm, wonder where those bruises come from?"

I am there Tuesday through Saturday.

IndyLift2.jpg

IAdventurer01

You've been there since 1990? I've probably seen you a couple times then.

I've been scheming to find a certain Hawaiian shirt and try to 'accidently' get chosen. Any chance of this working? :p