TV Spot #2

|ZiR|

Nomad said:
For what it's worth, Hammy Skillet pretty much nailed it. I saw the TV spot as well earlier this evening. The only thing I recall that he didn't mention was that at the end of the ad, Indy swings a shovel, I believe, like he is about to hit someone. I seem to remember there were also 2 sets of text. The other had "ancient" in the text. Other than that, he seems to have covered the rest best I can recall.

Mm-hmm, I think it's legit now. I asked my sister about it, and what she described corroborated with Hammy's account. She also mentioned it said something about "ancient" somethings-or-others.

I swear, lil' sis has no memory for this stuff; she said should couldn't understand what Cate Blanchette was saying at the beginning because of the Russian accent. lol

Violet Indy said:
Can't they put it online already? As Indyfans we may have an outstanding amount of patience just for this damn movie, but come on, give us a freaking break, will you?

AGREED.

foreignerfred

It took them forever to put the original ad on the official site, so I imagine the film will be out before they post the new ad.

Of course, I guess we could be watching mtv.com.

Spriggan Jones

Okay I just saw it! Loads of new footage and I can confirm the earlier descriptions! Managed to DVR. I can try to take a video with my camera and get it online somehow. If that that doesn't work I'll just take pics of the screen. There's a real cool shot at the end of Indy swinging a shovel at someone.

metalinvader

Spriggan Jones said:
I can try to take a video with my camera and get it online somehow. If that that doesn't work I'll just take pics of the screen. There's a real cool shot at the end of Indy swinging a shovel at someone.

You'd be my new hero if you do.:D

Yvonne

Spriggan Jones said:
Okay I just saw it! Loads of new footage and I can confirm the earlier descriptions! Managed to DVR. I can try to take a video with my camera and get it online somehow. If that that doesn't work I'll just take pics of the screen. There's a real cool shot at the end of Indy swinging a shovel at someone.

Spriggan Jones, what channel did you see it on?

AHegele

Spriggan Jones said:

you sir, rock!

bergstrom

Spriggan Jones said:
It was on The N. They also played the older one earlier. Okay I have the clip on my computer. I'm off to see if I can get it on YouTube!:whip:

It's 5.45 a.m in Ireland, home from work, ready to jump into bed, but what the hell, might hang around 15 mins or so, see what happens here!!!

Yvonne

Spriggan Jones said:
It was on The N. They also played the older one earlier. Okay I have the clip on my computer. I'm off to see if I can get it on YouTube!:whip:

Thanks for the fast reply. I was hoping it was another channel since I don't think I get The N. Drats! But I'm excited to see whatever you upload to YouTube. Can't wait!

Spriggan Jones

It's processing the video now! I'll try and see if I can take some pics in the meantime!:gun:

Edit: Actually scratch the pics. The quality is not good. The video should be up soon!