Here's one ------> Big Raven Crowds

00Kevin

Indyfan
well, most forums have an automatic record of the biggest crowd it ever got, so we'll have to do it manually

whenever you see alot of people on the raven, the it here with the time (raven time):

January 14th 2004

1:57 PM

There are currently 16 member(s) and 16 guest(s) on the boards.
00Kevin, B-man, bob, cant wait 4 indy 4!, Darkweaver, intergamer, LASTCRUSADER, Randy_Flagg, Ryan243, tall square, theinfiniteweird, vaxer, Yolegoman

tall square

Yeah, that was strange! I thought something was going on that I didn't hear about or something. I usually see only 2-5 people on at a time. Maybe we're all just hanging around waiting for 3.0... :cool:

Pale Horse

Staff member
Jan. 27th 2004

4:36 pm. Raven Standard Time?

There are currently 11 member(s) and 26 guest(s) on the boards.
apalehorse, B-man, Idaho Vorkosigan, Lord Excalibur, Mangogrim, nd, Renderking Fisk, spohlso, VP, westford

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
I remember at one time there was 50+ guests...if I recall a major news item had mentioned TRN in the article. This was about 2 years ago, so I suppose it doesn't count.

intergamer

Hmm...next time there's a major Indiana Jones news item, I'll try to get it in slashdot and link to the Raven board. Then you'll see uber crowd..actually the server might shut down if it got the full force of a slashdot.

00Kevin

Indyfan
There are currently 14 member(s) and 11 guest(s) on the boards.
00Kevin, Ayrun, bob, Indyologist, Lord Excalibur, Randy_Flagg, Renderking Fisk, Semola Jones, Udvarnoky, vaxer, Webley

1:54

Pale Horse

Staff member
00Kevin said:
There are currently 14 member(s) and 11 guest(s) on the boards.
00Kevin, Ayrun, bob, Indyologist, Lord Excalibur, Randy_Flagg, Renderking Fisk, Semola Jones, Udvarnoky, vaxer, Webley

1:54

When was this, Kev?

<small>duh, the same time you posted? sorry.</small>:eek:

00Kevin

Indyfan
today, January 28th 2004, my computer was lagging so bad that I couldn't wait another 10 minutes to write the date, so I just hit reply

LASTCRUSADER

Feb 10 9:25am

12 Members and 8 guests

00Kevin, Aaron H, apalehorse, Ayrun, Bowas5, LASTCRUSADER, Luke_indyWalker, Renderking Fisk, spohlso, VP

There are currently 6 member(s) and 24 guest(s) on the boards.
apalehorse, ironmonkey, Kate, Renderking Fisk, Rumpled Fedora, Spongeiana Jones