Your Confessions.

NYCGoldenIdol

One of my confessions was pulling online pranks on people who gave me a hard time(that's including my boss). Subscribed them to numerous gay sites.

Gear

Our leaders confess they are idiots...

"I am not one who-who flamboyantly believes in throwing words around"

-George H.W. Bush

|ZiR|

gear guardian said:
-George H.W. Bush

Oy. I'm actually related to George W. Bush, through not only his father but his mother as well. Obviously I'm not going to go into details, suffice to say that it's too close for comfort.

Their whole family tree is twisted up, like a gnarled old apple tree in an orchard that stopped giving fruit years ago yet no one has the heart to go out and chop it down for firewood.

Did you know the Bush twins are not only his daughters but his 5th cousins as well? Weird, right?

NYCGoldenIdol

bonoferox said:
I asked my local bookstore if I could have their Borders Indiana Jones poster and all I got was a big ol' "f*ck you".

Damn!!!!!Can't believe they reacted to you like that. I remember my share of lousy customer service when the girl behind the counter at Starbucks gave me an attitude. Then I lashed out at her for her lack of professionalism. People can really suck that way at times.

Indy Pendant

bonoferox said:
I asked my local bookstore if I could have their Borders Indiana Jones poster and all I got was a big ol' "f*ck you".

That's awful - I walked into Blockbuster, showed 'em my Indy Pendant, talked a bit, and they gave me one of the posters that was hanging on their wall without my even asking.

I confess that I have lost my checkbook. I need to pay my credit card bill, my electric bill, my cable/phone/internet bill, and Hasbro for my six-sticker Adventure Hero.

Gear

|ZiR| said:
Oy. I'm actually related to George W. Bush, through not only his father but his mother as well. Obviously I'm not going to go into details, suffice to say that it's too close for comfort.

Their whole family tree is twisted up, like a gnarled old apple tree in an orchard that stopped giving fruit years ago yet no one has the heart to go out and chop it down for firewood.

Did you know the Bush twins are not only his daughters but his 5th cousins as well? Weird, right?

.............. wow..........................

Daughters and................................... 5th cousins?!?!?!?!!!!! THE F**K??!!

dude thats crazy. I'm sorry your associated with them. Seriously, I'm not trying to be funny. Thats harsh.

I have a close friend in Virginia who is directly related to Robert E. Lee and Martha Custer Washington (I think thats her full name), infact he has her bed set.

Sharlow

This is a cool thread.

My turn now.

I confess that I've been a huge fan of Bon Jovi since 1986 and that I once travelled all the way to tokyo for 3 nights to see two shows.

I confess that I'm terrified of dying of old age or anything for that matter, and I really hope they find someway to stop the aging process before it happens to me.

I confess that I feel like I've wasted my life and that I didn't achieve any of the dreams that I had as a teenager and that really depress's me

I confess that I want to move to America to live.

I confess I love Vampire books and movies and wish they were real, so I could become one.

I confess that I love my son far more than his father and sometimes wish his father would just disappear from our lives. ( Then he does something nice for me and I change my mind :))

Indy Black

I confess too:
-reading in the bathroom
-talking in my sleep
-drinking 4 cans of Dr Pepper a day
-swearing too much when I get mad

The_Raiders

I have a confession from my sister ;) , she dropped a ceramic coffee cup on my kittens tail and broke it :( , but now the kitten, Belloq, is acually doing very well, he was running around playing and jumping, so he seems fine.

The Man

|ZiR| said:

Christ on skates, that's insane!

As for a confession of my own: I simply cannot find girls with anything other than brown eyes attractive. Doesn't matter how good-looking they may be, if the peepers are not brown, that's it. It often feels like a prejudice.

Last edited:

British Indy

I confess that when I was 10 I had quite a reputation for being the go to guy for stealing, ahem no, "obtaining" rare pokemon cards from other kids and then selling them to the highest bidder. I also "obtained" the digital pokemon from their gameboy memories and held them to ransom or auctioned them. :whip:

I also confess that my college nickname is "Casanova", due to semi-false rumours about me having a female fan following. ;)

Indy_Chic

The_Raiders said:
I have a confession from my sister ;) , she dropped a ceramic coffee cup on my kittens tail and broke it :( , but now the kitten, Belloq, is acually doing very well, he was running around playing and jumping, so he seems fine.

Poor Belloq! But at least he is ok now!:whip:

Indy~Annie

i confess i dont want to get my fedora dirty like Indys...i thought with time it will get dirty....just will take forever,i wear it 4 out 7 days.lol i just want to cry when i get a dirt spot on it.....duh!:hat:

Gear

The Man said:
Christ on skates, that's insane!

As for a confession of my own: I simply cannot find girls with anything other than brown eyes attractive. Doesn't matter how good-looking they may be, if the peepers are not brown, that's it. It often feels like a prejudice.

Huh... thats different....

|ZiR|

gear guardian said:
Huh... thats different....

Is it really so strange? I know a dude who will only go out with uncut guys. It's sort of the same thing.

I think girls with brown eyes and blonde hair are really pretty. :)

Gear

Hey we all have our prefferences. Hair and eye color don't matter much to me.

And some people HATE scruffy men, but hey whats a little shadow? I can't say I know any men who don't HATE shaving.

Some people also dig Nazis who can melt their own face. ;)