Last Crusade's Zughafen - Nazis airport

BrodyIsDead

A few years ago, I went on a trip around Europe and when I got to Berlin heard that nearby on a U-bahn stop was the old Nazis zepplin port that was used in the filming of The Last Crusade.

I took some photos that I'll try to put online here soon but I wondered if anyone else has ever been to it? It was in the west of the city, if I recall correctly...

Jay R. Zay

three minor remarks, the airport's name is "Berlin Tempelhof", it's in the south of the city (politically part of "west berlin" until 1989, though) and "airport" is "flughafen", not "zughafen", "zug" is "train" in english, "flug" is "flight". ;)

roundshort

Jay R. Zay said:
three minor remarks, the airport's name is "Berlin Tempelhof", it's in the south of the city (politically part of "west berlin" until 1989, though) and "airport" is "flughafen", not "zughafen", "zug" is "train" in english, "flug" is "flight". ;)

YEAH! Get it right,

I mean things have really, really been slow here, or is it just me?

BrodyIsDead

OK, OK, so I didn't remember it right, sorry - but it was a great place - too bad they didn't have any adverts saying "Indiana Jones was filmed here!" - actually as we took our photos, there was a security guard who was watching us suspiciously for ages - weird...