Screen used prop headpiece and Indy's nazi disguise hat

staffofRA

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to share my excitement, because recently I finally got my screen used props framed and displayed. I had a friend built the rock looking base out of fiberglass and it just fits perfect.

Below are plenty of pictures.

I purchased the headpiece to the Staff of Ra from Elstree. This is one that actually got used in the map room and they told me a secret about it which Harrison confirmed when I had lunch with him. I also bought the hat from Elstree as well. And as you can see, the glove fits.

Anyway, enjoy the pictures!

IndianaJonespropdisplay2.jpg

IndianaJonespropdisplay1.jpg

RaidersNazihat.jpg

RaidersRapropcased.jpg

indy2modified.jpg

MarcandHarrisonFord9.jpg

MarcandHarrisonFord3.jpg

MarcandHarrisonFord12.jpg

img056.jpg

img052.jpg

mfisher

wow.. great score ! Nice to see really good photos of the real headpiece up close.... so what's the "secret"... or is it still classified info ?

staffofRA said:
This is one that actually got used in the map room and they told me a secret about it which Harrison confirmed when I had lunch with him.

:hat: How did you have lunch with Harrison???? That must have been THE coolest!!! I need details;)

staffofRA

mfisher said:
wow.. great score ! Nice to see really good photos of the real headpiece up close.... so what's the "secret"... or is it still classified info ?

I've done a 110% tight lipped good job of keeping it a secret. If i ever sell it I pass it onto the next guy. But thanks a heck of a lot for the compliment!

staffofRA

He was a very nice guy, I assure you. I've met a lot of celebs and I can tell you most of them are egomaniacs. Harrison is very down to earth.

Indyfan4ever said:
:hat: How did you have lunch with Harrison???? That must have been THE coolest!!! I need details;)

that's awesome, but my question is, how did you just have lunch with Harrison? I mean, he is not the easiest guy to reach.

Indy's brother

staffofRA said:
I've done a 110% tight lipped good job of keeping it a secret. If i ever sell it I pass it onto the next guy. But thanks a heck of a lot for the compliment!

Everybody knows that secret already. The "eye" is actually the stone from George Lucas' high school ring.

staffofRA

We did a lot of work for the Indiana Jones promo campaign.

Indyfan4ever said:
that's awesome, but my question is, how did you just have lunch with Harrison? I mean, he is not the easiest guy to reach.

staffofRA said:
Manager for composers for movie trailers and my partner runs the voice over for trailers end of it.
That's so awesome dude! If you are ever going to see Harrison again, please tell me. I have been having the hardest time trying to get his autograph and I have had no luck. I'll send you a pic. if you accept and I'll pay for shipping and everything.

-Indyfan

staffofRA

Absolutely!

Indy's brother said:
You gotta admit, though, it was a pretty good guess.

Thanks man. I have like 7 more, I will look for them on my hard drive and post soon.

Dr.Sartorius said:
You're the luckiest guy on earth. Post some more photos of the lunch, please. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Short Rounded

You are a very lucky person. P.S. In the first picture in the thread, there is a stone thing with the idol inside. Where did you get the idol? Also, what is the stone thing made of? Sorry I ask so many questions.:D :eek: (y)

staffofRA

The idol is a production used but not screen used piece, I bought it years ago. The base is made of a very light fiberglass. Very sturdy but very light.

Short Rounded said:
You are a very lucky person. P.S. In the first picture in the thread, there is a stone thing with the idol inside. Where did you get the idol? Also, what is the stone thing made of? Sorry I ask so many questions.:D :eek: (y)