Favorite Indy Product

Short Rounded

What is your favorite Indy toy/poster/video/book/just any Indy product? You may post a picture. Mine is the deluxe Indiana Jones in Arab disguise w/ ark action figure.:)

Billy Ray

Mine would have to be the Sideshow 1/6 scale ROTLA Indiana Jones figure, followed closely by the TOD wave of Hasbro figures. I've wanted a decent, reasonably priced 1/6 Indy for ages, even going so far as to make my own custom a few years ago. I had been waiting for SS to produce an Indy line ever since they announced their Star Wars line, so it is like a dream come true for me.

indyclone25

my most favorite item i have would have to be the movie poster for raiders of the lost ark the one with harrison ford holding the whip in the air and the rest of the cast around him --- painted by amsel

Kevin

The Sideshow Indy is a piece of art, to be sure, but I have a very soft spot for the 3.75" figures. In particular, Deluxe Indy with Horse is probably my favorite, although I put a better-painted Pitfall head on mine.

Short Rounded

Indy_Forever said:
KOTCS skeleton (crystal) w/ throne
That is also one of my favorites!:)

indyclone25 said:
my most favorite item i have would have to be the movie poster for raiders of the lost ark the one with harrison ford holding the whip in the air and the rest of the cast around him --- painted by amsel
Hmmm... never seen that one! Sounds cool!

Last edited by a moderator:

JgonzalezNJ

I'm a big Adventure Team G.I. Joe fan so Hasbro's Indy is my favorite because it has been due for several years now and Indy is the true Adventurer!:hat: And got the Ark because of it too!:whip:

Errex

I must say the entire 3.75 inch line of figures is my favorite Indy merch. From what I have, I'd pick the KotCS Indy figure as my all around fave.(y)

NickTurner

I'm a big fan of vehicles so the Cargo truck is right up there. I just wish the wheels weren't hollow on the inside!

I'm actually fond of the 3 3/4 whipping Cairo Indy. The whipping action is sweet, though I would suggest a drop of superglue to stop the entire whip flying across the room. Although many hate that oversize holster, the kid in me loves that his gun actually fits in there, ready to tackle swordsmen! Of all the figures, this is the one on my desk at work.

Short Rounded

NickTurner said:
I would suggest a drop of superglue to stop the entire whip flying across the room.
:D I'll have to buy one. Sounds like a cool figure. And just to be fun I would probably let the whip go flying if i got one.:D :D :whip:

Nurhachi1991

Short Rounded said:
When did the ToD wave come out? Are those the ones that dont have many movable parts from the 80's? If so, Yeah,... I like those too.:)

Are you joking?

The figures are my favorite Indy products especially Mola Ram!

tnswman

JgonzalezNJ said:
I'm a big Adventure Team G.I. Joe fan so Hasbro's Indy is my favorite because it has been due for several years now and Indy is the true Adventurer!:hat: And got the Ark because of it too!:whip:

Do you have the Disney Exclusive Gi: Joe: Adventure Team Indiana Jones figure from the Stunt spectacular? It is a Gi: Joe Mission where Joe has to be Indy in the Stunt show / Adventure..There is white/black/asian figures all 12" with MANY accessories that were used in the Mummy Gi: Joe playset.

JgonzalezNJ

tnswman said:
Do you have the Disney Exclusive Gi: Joe: Adventure Team Indiana Jones figure from the Stunt spectacular? It is a Gi: Joe Mission where Joe has to be Indy in the Stunt show / Adventure..There is white/black/asian figures all 12" with MANY accessories that were used in the Mummy Gi: Joe playset.

Yup, as soon as I got wind of it I called Disney and ordered one:

http://gijoecollection.lenzus.com/cgi/item?15537335+12951339+0+94094169+1

If you click ahead you can see other pics of him - I swapped his body with a SA body & Bendi Fingers.

michael

Easily would be the TOD wave. So amazing.

But what I'm holding out for, and if it does happen, it would be my favorite Indy product of all time, is a Sideshow Premium Format of Indy like this:

A70-12831

That would be unreal.