In case you ever want to look me up..

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Hi all, I know I haven't been much here lately- and there's reasons for that. Mainly, I guess I've actually been busy with life.

So quite simply (if the powers that be are cool with me writing this), you welcome to look me up a couple of places coz I do miss this place from time to time.

These days, I am a writer for a new Australian pop culture magazine called White Spirit- www.whitespiritmag.com- I write blogs and articles for the magazine. Mine are the blogs about the Steampunk Charity Ball and the Brisbane Alternative Expo- you'll get my name from that. I also write for Beyond Cosplay- www.beyondcosplay.com.

Also I run a Doctor Who cosplay group in Australia called Whovian Cosplayers of Oz on FB and have my own pop culture/cosplayer page called Gallifreya Cosplay (www.facebook.com/gallifreyacosplay), which you can follow all my geeky adventures.

I will also say to the powers that be- Moe, Finn, Pale & Attila- I'm fine if you demote my status back to Indyfan. I'm obviously not here enough to serve you well.

In any case, hope that everyone's doing well and still enjoying Indy. :whip:

Violet

kongisking

Hey there Violet! This place is pretty much modern America: everyone loves the foundation it was built on, but boy, loyalties have been fractured beyond repair. And heck, some of us don't even give a darn about any of it, they're just here to mock us! :p

But its good to hear from you again.

HenryJunior

The Legends tell that there was once a Mod by the name of Violet,
But those tales are now but whispers in the wind....
....or are too lazy to use the Raven's search function.

Very happy to hear you're out there working in the great big world beyond The Raven. :hat: