And here I am

I Don Quixote

Hi, new member here. I'm I, Don Quixote, named after the character created by Cervantes. I've already posted a few threads:
I can't Picture Indy as a Dad
Picture This
Man of La Mancha & Indy
Can't wait to see what people post!

Marshall2288

Welcome. Everyone on here is mean, rude, annoying, self centered and just plain flat out fun to be around.

Leave the peanuts alone. I know this from experience.

Finn

Staff member
Marshall2288 said:
...is mean,
Yeah, right. Like a damn newbie like yourself could tell.
Marshall2288 said:
Oh, bugger off and sod it. The manners on these folks are just fine.
Marshall2288 said:
annoying,
Wanna come outside and say that again? Huh? Wanna? Huh?
Marshall2288 said:
self centered
Cut it out already. I have been here since this place opened and I'm proud to say that you won't find more considerate little joint around. At least as long as I, and my best buddies Me & Myself are keeping watch.
Marshall2288 said:
and just plain flat out fun to be around.
I'm glad this is the last of your outrageous claims. One more and I would have been forced to ban you.

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
I said:
No, that's fine. But would it surprise you if I told you I was a girl?

A laddddddy! By jove! What's the world coming to when a woman partakes in the manly, (not, gay, nope, man-ly) pursuit of Indiana Jones...

JohnInman.jpg

...so don't worry your little pretty head about it and make us all a nice cup of tea!

colonyspace1.jpg

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
I said:
Sorry, no tea. Maybe I can airmail you a coke or something.
And I know there are other female members on this forum.

Nope, were all men on this site. Here's a snap of the last IJ fan stoning in 29AD...

Kennett.jpg

Le Saboteur

I said:
I'm I, Don Quixote...

...the Lord of La Mancha!

Marshall2288 said:
Welcome. Everyone on here is mean, rude, annoying, self centered and just plain flat out fun to be around.

Thou art base and debauched as can be.

JuniorJones said:
...so don't worry your little pretty head about it and make us all a nice cup of tea!

Hear me heathens, and wizards, and serpents of sin: All your dastardly doings are past/For a holy endeavor is now to begin/and virtue will triumph at last!

I said:
Hi, new member here.

Welcome Domina. :hat:

IndyBr

Indy's brother said:
Are you sure about that? Who's that ravener on the far left with the orange headgear and blonde beard......

Now that's a hell of a thing...

And welcome to the Raven I, Don Quixote (I had to play the part of Don Quixote at school once, long time ago)!:D

I Don Quixote

Cool! Man of La Mancha isn't my favorite play, Anything Goes is. (Ironic, right?)

Maybe I should of called myself Reno Sweeney.....

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
I said:
Cool! Man of La Mancha isn't my favorite play, Anything Goes is. (Ironic, right?)

Maybe I should of called myself Reno Sweeney.....

HEY! There is only one SWEENEY!

sweeney-1.jpg

So, get your kek's on your nicked!