Spoilers or Non

Randy_Flagg

I've seen all three Indy movies in the theater when they first opened (wow I'm OLD!!) I swear, there were points during Temple Of Doom where I actually started to think, "maybe he DOES die in this film, because there's just no way out for him!" That's the great thing about not having spoilers... there's always that question mark. But curiosity will undoubtedly get the best of me, and I'll probably be able to say all of the characters' lines right along with them as I see the film for the first time.
(damn internet!)

00Kevin

Indyfan
how true,

that is also a good part about seeing a movie that introtuces all new charactors, because you know that they might die, like in raiders, top gun, die hard and such, you didn't know if they would live or not

bob

I feel that we may not get as many spoilers as we may think, as we are not so huge that we have droves of people inside the film.
I want to know a vague outline of the plot (i.e back of video box type thing), although I really dont see how the Indy IV forum can function without spoilers as we are mainly just speculating and someone is bound to leak us some stuff.

However I dont think that there will be that many spoilers simply because Indy fans lack the manpower, and also they generally dont have huge ammonts of extras that can leak and very little CGI.

00Kevin

Indyfan
I don't mind being shocked and surprised when the film comes out. as long as no major things are changed, i'm okay

Raffey

I really don't care either way. I'm not one to get caught up in all the hype. Actually, I tend to get annoyed with a film if there's TOO much hype (cough *AotC* cough)

I just want them to make a good film and not soften it with sentimental drabe/flashbacks...Indy may be old but his audience isn't!

jones

Well I can gaurente you this that Indy 4 will probabaly have one of the biggest-if not the biggest- movie hype ever.

Raffey

Jones, I think the hype on Indy 4 still remains to be seen. Remember, this movie is coming out AFTER Episode 3.

Which tells me that Indiana Jones films are still Lucas' forgotten redheaded stepchildren.

bob

This movie would have hype not seen before, as there are so many who have grown up with these films and even if the buzz on the web are not as intense all the Film Magazines will watch this very closely.

00Kevin

Indyfan
we can't expect too much, perhaps about the same abmout as die anotehr day is ganna get (and right nowm that's the most for any bond film since the 70's)

jones

I think it'll be a huge hype. The last Bond move was what 3 years ago? If the Indy movies kept going like that then, yeah, I don't think the hype would be huge. But it'll be 16 years since Last Crusade came out. People grew up with those movies and now theres people like me who saw them all when I was 10 years old. So it'll definently be ALL ages to see it. Everyone's gunna wana see how it turned out with all this anticipation an crap. I think the hype will be huge.

00Kevin

Indyfan
I'm saying most people who will see it will be:

-people who say and enjoyed the origonal 3 a while back
-die hard fans (that would be up :D)
-little kids who think it looks "cool"

jones

I always go to movies with a group of friends. So even if they didn't mention it to begin with I always drag them along to see whatever I want lol. Jeez i'll be a senior in HS when it comes out!