TheRaider.net

Go Back   The Raven > The Films > Indiana Jones 5
User Name
Password

Old 08-17-2015, 01:54 PM   #651
Finn

Hmm... no, wait. You're right. This is not a Harrison Ford fan site.

'Tis a Harrison Ford fetish site.
Finn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 06:13 PM   #652
Attila the Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn
Hmm... no, wait. You're right. This is not a Harrison Ford fan site.

'Tis a Harrison Ford fetish site.

We have spent a lot of time on a video of him being whipped by a woman in leather.
Attila the Professor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 07:06 PM   #653
Finn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila the Professor
We have spent a lot of time on a video of him being whipped by a woman in leather.
And even longer on the man himself in leather, using the whip.
Old 08-18-2015, 04:59 AM   #654
Gear
IndyFan

Does this make this a Neo Nazi site, as well?

In leather.
Gear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 05:09 PM   #655
Attila the Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear
Does this make this a Neo Nazi site, as well?

In leather.

No, but people will willfully misinterpret anything given the opportunity.

Speaking of, wonder how that deal Ford made to trade Star Wars for Indy V is going...
Attila the Professor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 09:13 AM   #656
Túrin Turambar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila the Professor
No, but people will willfully misinterpret anything given the opportunity.

Speaking of, wonder how that deal Ford made to trade Star Wars for Indy V is going...

You don't believe me that's fine, but Harry is intelligent enough to know how the greedy movie business works, especially the mafia empire that is Disney, so he decided to play it there way, they needed to do all it took to get him for Star wars
7, so what do they do...?

When Harrison says ok ill do Star Wars 7 but only if full agreement is signed for me to get one last Indy. What do they do..?? It's a business...and he's a business Man.!!

Also he's in great shape he drove down to have a meeting with Steven that was March, he stayed all night, he needs his help with it.

Harrison as insisted on his enthusiasm for one last adventure and every opportunity.

So you decide hey..?
Túrin Turambar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 01:46 PM   #657
IndyForever
IndyFan

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Túrin Turambar
You don't believe me that's fine, but Harry is intelligent enough to know how the greedy movie business works, especially the mafia empire that is Disney, so he decided to play it there way, they needed to do all it took to get him for Star wars
7, so what do they do...?

When Harrison says ok ill do Star Wars 7 but only if full agreement is signed for me to get one last Indy. What do they do..?? It's a business...and he's a business Man.!!

Also he's in great shape he drove down to have a meeting with Steven that was March, he stayed all night, he needs his help with it.

Harrison as insisted on his enthusiasm for one last adventure and every opportunity.

So you decide hey..?
+ 1

Harrison has all the cards as well he could have claimed a LOT of money for his dreadul onset accident.

I think the people who run Disney (Iger + Horn) are grateful that Harrison downplayed this accident he could have quit EP7 there & then costing them a LOT of money but as he has the Indy 5 contract/agreement Harrison is patient to wait for Spielberg/Lucas to come up with something Disney will provide the budget for
IndyForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 02:12 PM   #658
Dr. Gonzo
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyForever
Harrison has all the cards as well he could have claimed a LOT of money for his dreadul onset accident.

I refer you back to post #602 in this very thread.

http://raven.theraider.net/showpost....&postcount=602

Quote:
Harrison Ford was intoxicated when he was injured on-set, he could not claim insurance as a result, Kathleen Kennedy had words with him when he returned to set

and as for this...
Quote:
I think the people who run Disney (Iger + Horn) are grateful that Harrison downplayed this accident he could have quit EP7 there & then costing them a LOT of money
this is just completely wrong.
Dr. Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 04:08 PM   #659
Moedred
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo
I refer you back to post #602
The intoxication rumor is just that. Whether the film is over budget or behind schedule now is unknown. Effects work might have been delayed anyway due to reshoots.
Quote:
A large segment of the Millennium Falcon came loose and landed on the actor, breaking his leg. Abrams [said] he strained so hard trying to lift the door off Ford that he ended up rupturing a vertebrae and had to wear a back brace.

"We all realized this was this greatest gift to the movie, and I would think that any filmmaker would say, 'If I could get a break after a month of shooting, for a few weeks, to recalibrate, I would take it.'" It gave Abrams and Kasdan time to rewrite some upcoming scenes, and reshoot some footage that they weren’t happy with.
If it's a hit and well received and sells toys I think any fault on Ford's part will be forgiven. Abrams would be especially supportive because he sounds like a stressed student who was given a month's extension on his thesis.
Moedred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 04:18 PM   #660
Finn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moedred
If it's a hit and well received and sells toys I think any fault on Ford's part will be forgiven. Abrams would be especially supportive because he sounds like a stressed student who was given a month's extension on his thesis.
Either way, it doesn't add an ounce of gravitas towards this "Ford strong-armed Disney into Indy 5" theory.
Old 08-20-2015, 05:30 AM   #661
Túrin Turambar

Quote:
+ 1

I think the people who run Disney (Iger + Horn) are grateful that Harrison downplayed this accident he could have quit EP7 there & then costing them a LOT of money but as he has the Indy 5 contract/agreement Harrison is patient to wait for Spielberg/Lucas to come up with something Disney will provide the budget for

As soon as he heard about the new Trilogy, and he was the big name for it.

A alarm went off in his head, and his attitude and tenacity became like a ****ing 70's V8 engine.!!

They where desperate to get him back for star wars, so I really believe it's true, it was the ultimate opportunity for him to get the ball rolling with another Indy, they say it will be coming out in 2018. Intelligent guy in that position would definitely use it as shrewd bargaining tool, I would have done.

Last edited by Túrin Turambar : 08-20-2015 at 05:45 AM.
Old 08-20-2015, 06:41 AM   #662
IndyForever
IndyFan

Quote:
As soon as he heard about the new Trilogy, and he was the big name for it.

A alarm went off in his head, and his attitude and tenacity became like a ****ing 70's V8 engine.!!

They where desperate to get him back for star wars, so I really believe it's true, it was the ultimate opportunity for him to get the ball rolling with another Indy, they say it will be coming out in 2018. Intelligent guy in that position would definitely use it as shrewd bargaining tool, I would have done.
+ 1 & Harrison being on the poster for EP7 confirms he has a starring role as Disney are not ageist (unlike many members on this forum ).
Old 08-20-2015, 11:07 AM   #663
Túrin Turambar

Quote:
+ 1 & Harrison being on the poster for EP7 confirms he has a starring role as Disney are not ageist (unlike many members on this forum ).

Exactly he's the only OT member on the first star wars 7 poster...What's that tell you? He's still the biggest star probably on the planet today. No Luke Skywalker on the poster no Chewbacca just Harrison...so maybe they see Harrison as still a viable valuable asset.....??

Just throwing possible ideas out there...
Old 08-20-2015, 11:30 AM   #664
IndyForever
IndyFan

Quote:
Exactly he's the only OT member on the first star wars 7 poster...What's that tell you? He's still the biggest star probably on the planet today. No Luke Skywalker on the poster no Chewbacca just Harrison...so maybe they see Harrison as still a viable valuable asset.....??

Just throwing possible ideas out there...
Harrison as Indy again = $1b MINIMUM box office

KOTCS only failed to reach $1b as Spielberg boycotted Chinese Olympics so Paramount could not release in China as their government blocked it

Indy 5 with Harrison but with or without Spielberg/Lucas (I hope still its with both BTW) will easily blow past $1b due to massive outside US box office expansion since 2008

In a signature role like Indy or Han then Harrison = Massive global box office still even @ 73 its just a number the movie going public in general love Harrison & after his accidents they will love him even more one last time mr plus its even Short Rounds birthday today so hold onto your potatoes you call him Doctor Jones
Old 08-20-2015, 12:19 PM   #665
Túrin Turambar

Precisely seems there are few around here that own a brain too. Well done.
Old 08-22-2015, 07:44 PM   #666
Indy Jones
IndyFan

Indy Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 08:08 AM   #667
Túrin Turambar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy Jones

Indy jones very imaginative name for a Indiana Jones fan site, where did you come up that one....hey??
Old 08-24-2015, 10:48 PM   #668
Indy Jones
IndyFan

Quote:
Indy jones very imaginative name for a Indiana Jones fan site, where did you come up that one....hey??

I think that's the best comeback I've ever heard. No, seriously. That's the worst--and thereby best--insult I've ever seen.

"You got eyes... that's like... very original of you, Mr. Stupid Eyeball Face!"
Indy Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 06:16 PM   #669
Finn

Exclamation Moderator note

Kids...
Old 09-10-2015, 02:09 PM   #670
Túrin Turambar

Judging by his healthy appearance at the Comic con this year, he looks more then ready to don the hat and whip again. 73. But more like a healthy 45 year old. ****ing incredible.
Old 09-11-2015, 10:48 AM   #671
Pale Horse

Exclamation Moderator Note

The discussion in this thread shows that members of The Raven Message Board are a diverse and international community. However, it appears that the discussion has strayed from the original topic or does not remain Indiana Jones related. It is important to stay on topic and within the Indiana Jones genre, so as to prevent confusion among those participating in the discussion or visiting this site for the first time. This topic is moderated and future off-topic discussion could lead to the unfortunate closing of this thread.

For those of you who still don't understand: Stop wasting our time with fluff. We don't need opinions about Harrison Ford, or to know what kind of ice he chooses to water his habit down with. That's not the purpose of this thread. So, wise up you few. The rest of you, understand, and thank you for that.
Pale Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 04:36 PM   #672
WilliamBoyd8
IndyFan

I doubt that Harrison Ford will appear in another Indiana Jones film.

He is simply too busy with other projects.

WilliamBoyd8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 09:55 AM   #673
Face_Palm
IndyFan

He literally (look this up) only has one project upcoming which is Blade Runner 2 scheduled to start filming next summer. That's it...
Face_Palm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 10:37 AM   #674
Túrin Turambar

Ok plus there's the next two star wars films, I know that's a miner plan in his schedule but thought it would be prudent to mention that little film franchise he's still signed up for.

don't listen to the rumors of them killing him off I don't think they would go to hell and back to get him back just to bump him of do you??...
Old 09-12-2015, 10:49 AM   #675
IndyForever
IndyFan

Disney will not allow Han to be killed off easily.

I am sure of that someone else major gets killed but they filmed it both ways 2 different scenarios so it does not leak before the film arrives in under 3 months now in UK.

That's not to say Han does not get injured badly & EP8 will answer if he survives or not !