Indymag - The magazine for Indyfans

Indymag

Back for more cheap gags and adventure! Indymag.org!

2vcgak7.jpg

Indymag

The latest issue have been out for a couple of few weeks and wondered if any members had any thoughts or comments?

Falcon

Another great issue, as usual. The scope and variety of articles, along with the wonderful interviews, make this magazine a must-read for me and I hope for many others as well. It is very well written and always a job well done!

Indymag

It's time to fulfill that Indy craving with indymag issue 12. We've got an amazing issue for you to feast your eyes and hopefully your head does not explode!

(Especially with our exclusive DAVE DORMAN cover and interview - heads are gonna, POP!)

Read it online - https://issuu.com/indymag/docs/issuu_edition_12
or if you've got money to burn we have the print edition available at Indymag.org.

Stoo

Best cover yet! (y) Great article on Dave Dorman. He's my 2nd favourite Indy artist so seeing those sketches is a real treat.

I didn't know about that Indy thing in Morges, Switzerland back in October! Too bad because it's only a short train ride from where I live. :(

Indymag

Stoo said:
Best cover yet! (y) Great article on Dave Dorman. He's my 2nd favourite Indy artist so seeing those sketches is a real treat.

I didn't know about that Indy thing in Morges, Switzerland back in October! Too bad because it's only a short train ride from where I live. :(

Thanks, Stoo. The team have done a fantastic job this issue and the Dave Dorman cover is the cherry on a very nice cake.

We like to think that in world of instant news and instant comment that you can still craft something that takes a bit of effort and a bit of time to enjoy.

Stoo

Forgot to mention:
Hats off to the person who managed to find that Polish poster artist's name. I've been wanting to know for a long time so thanks to whomever! :hat:

Indymag

Stoo said:
Forgot to mention:
Hats off to the person who managed to find that Polish poster artist's name. I've been wanting to know for a long time so thanks to whomever! :hat:

Your welcome!

Indymag

Does anyone consider themselves an expert in any part of Indiana Jones merchandising field and can provide back stories/contacts in helping to index stuff.

I'm looking at doing an Indymag special that concentrates on Indy merchandising and want it to be both visually interesting as well as an ace read.

You've seen what we can do at Indymag so if your interested and have any useful knowledge then it would be great if you'd like to be involoved

The special will concentrate on official retail merchandise rather than anything unofficial unless it has relevance.

email - theindianajonesarchive@gmail.com

Stoo

Issue #14 is a treat simply for the interview with Richard Young, alone. What a coup you managed to score there, JJ, and great to finally read it. How nice that he was willing to participate. Was it by phone?

Aside from that, the mag has been looking as slick as heck with superb layout & graphics. (Only problems are those pesky typo mistakes here'n'there.) :whip:

Another outstanding product from you & and the team! (y)

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Stoo said:
Issue #14 is a treat simply for the interview with Richard Young, alone. What a coup you managed to score there, JJ, and great to finally read it. How nice that he was willing to participate. Was it by phone?

Aside from that, the mag has been looking as slick as heck with superb layout & graphics. (Only problems are those pesky typo mistakes here'n'there.) :whip:

Another outstanding product from you & and the team! (y)

Yes, the man is a complete gent. Absolutely lovely. Couldn't have asked for more . Really interesting guy. He was really impressed of how much work I did on his career and the length we went to cover his career. He's never really engaged with the community before but I think it has now given him a confidence that he may start to do a little more. If anyone ever invites him to a convention he's a really interesting guy beyond Indy.

I did it over messenger as I can make sure the text is correct.

Ta. Appreciate the comments about the design. We are always looking to improve the mag and make it as high quality as we can. We are now in a position where we are able to flex our design skills as the layout can now support it. Ideally, I'd like to add more features, such as a comic but that's for the future.

Yes, spelling errors is our Belloq but we get better each issue! The next one is a corker as we've done something that fans have been waiting for decades....

Indyologist

Stoo said:
... I agree that The Raven is on its last legs...

Erm... Wha? The hell?! :eek: :sick:

...And I just discovered Indymag and e-mailed them on their site and told them I am a huge fan and that as a writer, I would LOVE to write for them. A few days ago, I asked them to e-mail me a copy of their writing guidelines and any other relevant information, but I haven't heard from them yet. Can anyone help me out with this? Does it normally take a while for them to read their e-mails and reply? Maybe they didn't get my e-mail?

Last edited by a moderator:

Indyologist

Stoo dear, I know you've done some work for Indymag before-- do you work for them still? Could you help me out in getting the information I seek or should I post my request at Indymag's Facebook page? I know you said anyone can write for them, but I need their writing guidelines and any other information they feel I might need. Help a gal out (bats eyes at Stoo)?

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Indyologist said:
Stoo dear, I know you've done some work for Indymag before-- do you work for them still? Could you help me out in getting the information I seek or should I post my request at Indymag's Facebook page? I know you said anyone can write for them, but I need their writing guidelines and any other information they feel I might need. Help a gal out (bats eyes at Stoo)?

Sorted! Contact made.