Lego Indiana Jones / Adventurers Silliness

Vance

This is my latest addiction, making Legos for Indiana Jones and Adventurers, customizing Minifigs and all that stuff. Granted, I'm far from a 'legomaniac', but I thought I would throw these up here for ideas and comments, and maybe see what everyone else is doing.

Small start... Short Round and Willie Scott.

http://www.pixelsagas.com/gallery/viewimage.php?pid=323

viewimage.php

Vance

Thanks. I don't know if they look 'professional', but I'm doing what I can to avoid having to make custom decals, etc, for the pieces. Everything's stock, though often lifted from other sets. Willie is Mary Jane with new gloves, face, and hair. Short Round is Satipo with Ewok legs, a baseball cap, and small backpack. :)

Barranca (custom) and Satipo (Lego Set)

Barranca is a German Soldier top, white cowboy hat (spare) and Green legs from one of the Adventurer series legos. Satipo is unmodified.

http://www.pixelsagas.com/gallery/viewimage.php?pid=528

IJ_Satipo_And_Barranca.jpg

Last edited:

Vance

Haven't tackled Mola Ram or his Thuggees yet. (I will, eventually. I'm trying to figure out how to do the mine chase).

I did get Elsa, at least... she's taken from a cross between Leia's head, German soldier top, and imperial officer legs and hat.

IJ_Elsa_Shneider.jpg

Snakes

I've gotta try to get those old Adventurers sets. I have a few, but not as many as I'm happy with. Since they're discontinued I suppose I'll have to get them off eBay or something.

Vance

Ebay usually has a lot of the sets up, and many of them are very good (though largely avoid non-dino line, which got 'modern' and often strange). The absolute best set in the line is the Sea Plane, though... it's large and glorious. :)

IJ_Sea_Plane.jpg

I got lucky and got one nearly complete for $10US, and only had to replace a small number of pieces on her.

Vance

Okay.. time for me to reign down those images a bit...

This is one of the highlights of the Lost Temple set... I refer, of course, to Reggie, who gets his own minifig! Oh, yeah, and Jock with his plane.

IJ_Jock_Seaplane.jpg

The_Raiders

Nice custom legos man! (y) That's good stuff, I'v done afew custom lego star wars stuff, and I enjoy making movies with my legos :hat:

Vance

I really love making the vehicles... haven't done the movie yet, though. I should. :)

This is my pride and joy, something I've been playing with for a long time, tweaking here and there. I still need to get something for the tail cowlings.

IJ_Flying_Wing.jpg

Vance

Another fun one.. the Nazi Staff Car

This is a custom from the 'Race for the Treasure' set, with tires from the Creator digger model.

IJ_Nazi_Staff_Car.jpg

Vance

Belloq and Toht
Toht is a custom taking the old Slyboots figure and giving him new gloves. The head is actually Harry Potter

IJ_Belloq_and_Toht.jpg

The Bike Chase

IJ_Bike_Chase.jpg

Mike and Steamboat
This is another Adventurer's line figure set. The set I got from Ebay was pretty much trashed, so I had to tweak the minifig and boat engine a little.

IJ_Mike_Steamboat.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Vance

BiWing Set
Mostly as it was from the Adventurer's line, with a few minor tweaks. This was a relatively cheap set, and a lot of them were made, so it's a pretty easy EBay snag.

IJ_BiWing.jpg

Nurhachi1991

Deckard said:
Hey, this looks great, I started doing this myself, but haven't gotten a chance to finsish yet.

1.jpg

Awsome............. dude those look great!!

heres what i built

the temple escape set back in december

DSC00023.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00028.jpg

oh and jock cant forget jock and reggie

DSC00030.jpg

Vance

A pair of Nazi Jeeps, from the 'Race for the Treasure' sets

IJ_Nazi_Jeeps.jpg

Nazi Trucks, from the 'Race for the Treasure' set

IJ_Nazi_Trucks.jpg

Joe Freemann and Biplane

Another modified Adventurer's set. Joe Freemann is custom from scrapped Star Wars pieces and some duplicate Indiana Jones pieces. The plane is pretty much as-was from the old Adventurer's set.

IJ_Joe_Freemann.jpg

Vance

I didn't know about the specific rule for images here. A lot of places require one or two images max, to avoid scrolling and all that... but okies.

Marion and Monkey
Marion is from the Ark set. The Monkey is a random piece I had around. Sadly, he's really far too big to be the monkey.

IJ_Marion_and_Monkey.jpg

Slyboots and Car
This is based on the Adventurer's set, though with Evil Sean Connery now starring as Slyboots.

IJ_Slyboots_Car.jpg

Evil Nazi Car
This is just another 'spare parts' set, nothing spectacular.
IJ_Evil_Nazi_Car.jpg