Talk Show/ Morning Show Interviews

Echo22

Letterman, Leno, Conan, Regis/Kelly, Today Show, Good Morning America, Entertainment Tonight......Rachael Ray?
Etc.

Please post any info regarding any scheduled interviews with Ford, Blanchett, LaBeouf, Karen Allen, John Hurt, Ray Winstone or Jim Broadbent. I'm assuming this will all start in May - but you never know, it could begin sooner. Hoping for the VCR alert. Interviews like these were some of the fun memories from when the original films were released.

I still remember Ford's classic answer to the question of a fourth film after the opening of Last Crusade: "If there's one thing I've learned from Sean Connery it's to never say never."

Funny to think about now.

Please forgive if a thread like this already exists. Haven't really dug too deep into the forum during the last month - trying to keep the info to a limit before the big weekend. If there is, please post a link.

Zorg

Here's hoping that Ford appears on Conan. Please, Harrison. Those have always been good interviews.

No Ticket

Zorg said:
Here's hoping that Ford appears on Conan. Please, Harrison. Those have always been good interviews.

How can he NOT?!! I hope so too. I love Ford when he is on Conan! lol. Conan brings out the crazy in him! And I wanna hear them talk about KOTCS!

Echo22

Ford usually (reluctantly) does the whole circuit:

Letterman
Leno
Conan
Regis & Kelly
Good Morning America
Today Show
The Early Show
The View (less likely because he's already talked to Barbara Walters)

I could see him showing up on Kimmel or Ellen.
Maybe Charlie Rose. ZZZzzzzz....

Then you've got Labeouf and Blanchett. They'll probably do more of the same. SNL should be funny. I wonder if Ford will make a cameo.

Winstone, Broadbent and Hurt will probably be less likely. But, you never know.

A Karen Allen interview would be fun to see. I could see her making the rounds also. Especially in the New York based morning shows.

I think, once May hits, the roller-coaster will begin.
Shotgun start. :gun:

Crack that whip

Echo22 said:
Letterman, Leno, Conan, Regis/Kelly, Today Show, Good Morning America, Entertainment Tonight......Rachael Ray?

Ooh, an Indy day with Rachael Ray? She could show us her recipe for Snake Surprise!

bergstrom

Attila the Professor said:
Best interviewer on television gets ZZZZzzzzs? Naw. It'd be beautiful to see a Ford, Lucas, and Spielberg round table on Charlie Rose talking about the film.

Or, all 3 on larry King, then u can get to ring in and hammer Lucas over what the hell his friggin problem was with the Darabont draft??? :gun:

berg

Echo22

Attila the Professor said:
Best interviewer on television gets ZZZZzzzzs? Naw. It'd be beautiful to see a Ford, Lucas, and Spielberg round table on Charlie Rose talking about the film.

Rose is fine - and he devotes much more time to the subject matter. More in-depth.

I just meant that Ford puts me to sleep whenever he's on that show. And he usually says the same thing he's said in every other interview. The more comedic interviewers usually bring out his humorous side - which is one of his greatest strengths.

I would love to see a roundtable, by the way - And the question I'd most want to hear would be obvious: Indy 5?

Snakes

CONAN!! Harrison Ford on Conan O'brien is always awesome. Just search youtube for Harrison Ford Conan, and you'll see.

bergstrom

I would love to see a letterman spoof of Indy, maybe the "idol switch with bag of sand" scene from raiders. Have Jay Leno do a cameo, with face painted as the idol. letterman picks his head up, makes the switch, but drops leno's head, leno cries "Ouch", letterman says "Jeez leno, you've got a big head". Jay takes it up wrong, and smiling says, "Thanks, that's what the ladies say".

Letterman runs out of the temple with stuff firing at him from out of the walls, and to replace the large rock rolling down after him, replace with a big fat guy tumbling down screaming and Indy screaming back and narrowly escaping. he jumos to safety and after wiping the cobwebs from his eyes, there's Conan or someone funny there to take Jeno's head.

something like that.

berg