Talk Show/ Morning Show Interviews

Adamwankenobi

FILMKRUSC said:
How does Diane Sawyer keep her job if that's the best questions she can come up with for an interview. Here's some free journalism 101 advice - when asking a question in front of 4 people - address it to one particular person.

It doesn't surprise me really, because she's from my hometown of Glasgow, KY. People here aren't exactly known for being interesting or the least bit creative.

Kingsley

Adamwankenobi said:
It doesn't surprise me really, because she's from my hometown of Glasgow, KY. People here aren't exactly known for being interesting or the least bit creative.
Wow, that was a hard autocritic!

Agent Z

Snakes said:
Man, that ABC interview was terrible. Almost insulting at times. You could really tell they were uncomfortable with the bizarre and stupid questions. They had more fun talking amongst eachother than the interviewer.

Man, it's almost like Cate planned the birth of her child to avoid these type of "interviews". Good on her.

torao

Moderator Emeritus
This is fantastic.

It appears that you have to register at seesmic.com to participate in it/watch all of the videos.

Hahaha. I love how Ford is avoiding the "i'm talking to a webcam"-gesture.

davejames

Just watched the ET interview. I gotta say, I really wish Karen had used that hairstyle in the film. It's a LOT more flattering on her and makes her look a whole lot younger and sexier than the style they used. :(

torao

Moderator Emeritus
Last edited:

The Man

UKIndyFan said:
Dang, was just about to post that. Thanks for the confirmation ;)

Would have much preferred Cate Blanchett, though

Wasn't she on a while back? Somebody posted that here but I never saw it.

UKIndyFan

In the UK on BBC Radio 1 there will be updates throughout the morning as the entertainment correspondent waits in line for the premiere. You can listen online at bbc.co.uk/radio1

UK 24 hour news channels BBC News and Sky News will be showing red carpet footage live at about 6pm British time I imagine

sarah navarro

UKIndyFan said:
In the UK on BBC Radio 1 there will be updates throughout the morning as the entertainment correspondent waits in line for the premiere. You can listen online at bbc.co.uk/radio1

UK 24 hour news channels BBC News and Sky News will be showing red carpet footage live at about 6pm British time I imagine
Thanks alot do you know what time the UK and western US have in time diffrence?

Stoo

sarah navarro said:
Thanks alot do you know what time the UK and western US have in time diffrence?
6pm in the UK will be 10am for the west coast PST. You're 8 hrs behind.
(I'm flying across the Atlantic in a few hours and can't wait to record all those TV goodies I've been misssing!):)

Snakecharmer

Good Morning America

Harrison Ford is scheduled to be on Good Morning America on Thursday, May 22nd. Whip trainer Anthony De Longis :whip: will be on Wednesday, the 21st, with Diane Sawyer.

digitalfreaknyc

Harrison will be on

Tuesday
Mtv TRL
BET's 106th and Park
Letterman

Wed
Conan

Thurs
GMA
Regis

Friday