Bring back the classic, we miss those good times!

Which shows and entertainment blocks do you want back?

• Class of 3000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Teen Titans

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Toonami

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Jonny Quest: The Original Series

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Pirates of Dark Water

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SciFi's Flash Gordon

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

RedeemedChild

Nurhachi1991 said:
She's an easy lover.............. She'l get on a hold on you believe like no other before you know it youl be on your knees

Damn it bring back Phil Collins (y)
Please keep it clean Nurachi. However, I will always remember Phil Collins his Tarzan theme You'll Be In My Heart.

Nurhachi1991

RedeemedChild said:
Please keep it clean Nurachi. However, I will always remember Phil Collins his Tarzan theme You'll Be In My Heart.

Whats not clean about that? I liked that song to but nothing beats the 80s Phil Collins

RedeemedChild

Nurhachi from the lyrics you posted I thouhgt you were talking about peverted stuff like xxx. I mean it did say ''she's an easy one'' and something about ''knees''. Boy, I'm getting sick behind all that. BRB let me go BEAT IT.

Nurhachi1991

RedeemedChild said:
Nurhachi from the lyrics you posted I thouhgt you were talking about peverted stuff like xxx. I mean it did say ''she's an easy one'' and something about ''knees''. Boy, I'm getting sick behind all that. BRB let me go BEAT IT.

It was " She's an easy lover" It's a Phil Colins song man............

Beat It?
mj10a.gif

RedeemedChild

Nurhachi1991 said:
It was " She's an easy lover" It's a Phil Colins song man............

Beat It?
mj10a.gif
LOL. I've got your drift. I was just having some fun with you on account of Michael Jackson's BEAT IT.

oh yea now were talking. JUST BEAT IT, BEAT IT BEAT IT SHOW HOW FUNKING, SHOW ITS YOUR, IT DOSEN'T MATTER WHOS WRONG or RIGHT JUST BEAT IT. OH YEA. I LOVE THAT SONG i even have it on my PSP.

Nurhachi1991

IndyWolf15 said:
oh yea now were talking. JUST BEAT IT, BEAT IT BEAT IT SHOW HOW FUNKING, SHOW ITS YOUR, IT DOSEN'T MATTER WHOS WRONG or RIGHT JUST BEAT IT. OH YEA. I LOVE THAT SONG i even have it on my PSP.

Actually its Beat it Beat it No one wants to be defeated show them how funky strong is your fight it doesnt matter who's wrong or right just beat it!

C'mon!

RedeemedChild

Nurhachi1991 said:
Actually its Beat it Beat it No one wants to be defeated show them how funky strong is your fight it doesnt matter who's wrong or right just beat it!

C'mon!

Thanks Nurhachi1991.

BTW the song Man in the Mirror is so moving it almost brings tears to my eyes at times as does the Casting Crowns song called Every Man.

Nurhachi1991

RedeemedChild said:
Thanks Nurhachi1991.

BTW the song Man in the Mirror is so moving it almost brings tears to my eyes at times as does the Casting Crowns song called Every Man.

Thats why I'm starting with me Im talking about the man in the mirrior! (y)

Nurhachi1991 said:

C'mon!
Sometimes its good not to say a thing like right now, because there will be WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i mean it no joking around this matter if you know what i mean :mad: Being funny is greatXD. :)

The Drifter

IndyWolf15 said:
Sometimes its good not to say a thing like right now, because there will be WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i mean it no joking around this matter if you know what i mean :mad: Being funny is greatXD. :)

What on Earth are you talking about?

RedeemedChild

Lonsome_Drifter said:
What on Earth are you talking about?

I don't even think she knows what she was trying to say there either. BTW I wish Nickelodeon would revive Lassie even if they have to make an animated Lassie program. I miss little sweet Timmy and his escapades with Lassie.

The Drifter

RedeemedChild said:
I don't even think she knows what she was trying to say there either. BTW I wish Nickelodeon would revive Lassie even if they have to make an animated Lassie program. I miss little sweet Timmy and his escapades with Lassie.

Do you remember Rin Tin Tin?

RedeemedChild

Lonsome_Drifter said:
Do you remember Rin Tin Tin?

Yes, I enjoyed Rin Tin Tin as did my father before me. Howbeit I've heard some people say that the program was at times racist toward the American Indian.

The Drifter

RedeemedChild said:
Yes, I enjoyed Rin Tin Tin as did my father before me. Howbeit I've heard some people say that the program was at times racist toward the American Indian.

Bah, I enjoyed the show. I don't go looking for racist undertones in everything that I watch.
Another classic that I love is Benji. I always wanted a dog like Benji. Did you know that the dog who played Benji was a mutt found at a local dog pound?

RedeemedChild

Lonsome_Drifter said:
Bah, I enjoyed the show. I don't go looking for racist undertones in everything that I watch.
Another classic that I love is Benji. I always wanted a dog like Benji. Did you know that the dog who played Benji was a mutt found at a local dog pound?

I've never heard of Benji. I'll youtube him.

Do you remember Rupert Bear and Corduroy Bear?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupert_Bear