The Indy Cast

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Is that a disco mirror ball chasing indy?
5de91738.jpg

Stoo

Disco Sucks!

The Drifter said:
I am sad to say, that disco music does indeed suck.
Why are you "sad" to say this, Drifter? It's the bleeding truth.:sick::sick::sick:

DiscoSucks.jpg

Mitchellhallock said:
Is that a disco mirror ball chasing indy?
5de91738.jpg

Yes, Mitch! As I'm sure you may know, that's from Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum in London. Can you spell T-A-C-K-Y?

DISCO SUCKS! Here's a snapshot I grabbed in the summer of 2008. Even Indy is running away!:p:whip:

IndyTussaud_02.jpg

DiscoLad

Ahahaha!! Last time I saw that picture, I laughed so hard I choked on my brontosaurus burger!!! :p

God you are so clever, Stoo!!
"Disco sucks"...Well I have never. Phew what a laugh.:sick:

. . . *Cough*

Rock and Roll Baby!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Mc6ht4zrcL4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Ahem....

Back on topic.

Have returned from the con. I've done what I can. Just got to send it to Ed. I would now, but I'm a little exhausted!

The recording isn't going to be fantastic, as it was an ipod, and the people (as in volunteers) were certainly not approving of recording devices of any kind despite my explanation (though I laughed hard when tons of people at the Q&A pulled out cameras and took shots because they got angry at Dad when he took a shot of me getting an autograph from JRD just for personal memory).

Anyway, what I've done which was easier and on pain of death, is recorded the Q&A session.