KotCS: A Photographic Journey

Indy~Annie

just looked at it and i do want it now!!! (like i didnt want it before.:rolleyes: )

except booksamillion here dont sell it.:( have to order it from them i guess....huhhhhh more waiting.......

Dr.Sartorius

The wedding photos are very cool. Also the black and white photo of Indy in the train is fantastic. And the photo of Harrison in costume in front of that Panagra biplane...:whip:

Its a shame that this book wont be availible in Holland. I would really want to obtain that book..

It should show up on Ebay if it isn't on there already. You can try Amazon also.

Agent Z

Professor Jones said:
The book seem to be promising, but have you noticed that the guy who opened this tread ("dougingb") has just posted ONE post: the post with whom he opened this thread?

Anyone thinks that he could be making just some advertising?

Perhaps the book is so great, that the poster couldn't be torn away from it to come back to the forum? :p

Well, going with the advertising theory...

Let's say it was just an attempt to seed the clouds. In my estimation, if the product is worthy enough, than any shout from the hills is a worthwhile one.

Having already checked the book out, I can say that it's a great book and well worth any notice it can garner on this forum! (y)

RaidersoftheArk

Got this book for christmas,it s' still arriving..Hope that Raiders gets a book like this..but got almost all books of Indiana except comics and novels

mfisher

I scored this one at christmas as well... fantastic resource for Indy fans.. it has helped me out tremendously for building custom figures..

Goonie

This is an excellent book. I ordered it last week and it just arrived in the mail today. I do have a question, is the book available in hardcover? I ordered it from Chapters here in Canada and the listing said it was hardcover, but the edition I got is softcover. Is there a hardcover edition or was it a mistake on Chapters' website?

Also, mods, maybe fix the title of the thread, it's Photographic Journal, not Journey.

Exulted Unicron

I have the book and I thought it was very useful and informative. Its got alot of behind the scenes photos along with alot of info by the author.

Its got pics of Lucas and Spielberg driving the 30s Rod, pictures of the guy who played Dovchenko as well as other pics of the fun the cast had on set.

DoomTown

Exulted Unicron said:
I have the book and I thought it was very useful and informative. Its got alot of behind the scenes photos along with alot of info by the author.

Its got pics of Lucas and Spielberg driving the 30s Rod, pictures of the guy who played Dovchenko as well as other pics of the fun the cast had on set.

I ordered it...I figured what the heck, right? Cheers! :hat:

Sharkey

I saw that book in Barnes and Noble but it was too expensive!

I have to check and see if its come down in price two years later.

The Complete Indiana Jones was worth the money!

DoomTown

Sharkey said:
I saw that book in Barnes and Noble but it was too expensive!

I have to check and see if its come down in price two years later.

The Complete Indiana Jones was worth the money!

Definitely came down in price in the States( $11.95 I think???) Check it out on Amazon.com...

I still paid ?21.00 for it from Amazon.de.... :eek:

JgonzalezNJ

DoomTown said:
Definitely came down in price in the States( $11.95 I think???) Check it out on Amazon.com...

I still paid ?21.00 for it from Amazon.de.... :eek:

The store "5 Below" has this book for $4.00:whip:

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Personally, I think this is a lovely book and in some part gives a better understanding of Skull.

IJ001-1.jpg

IJ008.jpg

IJ009.jpg

IJ010.jpg

IJ011.jpg

IJ166.jpg