indyclone25's indiana jones collection

indyartist

after reading the back of the young indy dvd covers, now I understand his reference in KOTCS regarding Pancho Villa. I gotta see the Young Indy videos some day. I guess I was really busy in the 90's:p

Luke Skywalker

indyclone25 said:
pretty bad crack in it --- but i found a used one on amazon for 7.48 so hopefully that should be good enough to replace my copy

dont use original CDs in cars!

appart form the heat a car can have inside when put on sunlight, jumps can strach your cds, and dust is more likely to enter your cd player than in a house.

At least, my car player scraches cds (well its a 4wd...maybe that helps)

but i would encourage to make cd-rs for your car.

indyclone25

Luke Skywalker said:
dont use original CDs in cars!

appart form the heat a car can have inside when put on sunlight, jumps can strach your cds, and dust is more likely to enter your cd player than in a house.

At least, my car player scraches cds (well its a 4wd...maybe that helps)

but i would encourage to make cd-rs for your car.

yeah i know --- my new car has the plug in for your mp3 player and i use that when i drive that car but i was in my 2002 saturn , but i ordered another copy from amazon which is on the way to me as we speak and for only 7.98 not to bad , i have the cd burned on my computer also .so its not like i lost it totally but its just knowing you have the cd that keeps me happy

indyclone25

thanks crab , just added two calendars to the collection today , the last crusade from 1990 and the young indiana jones calendar from 1993

indyclone25

indianajonescalendars001.jpg

indyclone25

i just won on ebay , the raiders of the lost ark novelization in hardback. and a temple of doom t shirt , should have them next week will post pics when i get them in :D

indyclone25 said:

Man, how did I not see this thread for the last 2 years? Cool collection!

Anyway, seeing that LC comic just jogged my memory. I had entirely forgotten-- I actually own a Swedish version of that, some Young Indy comics and some Star Wars comics that my father got for me while he was in Sweden like 13 years ago.

...and all this talk of the Dixie cups on page one.... man, takes me back. I had those as a kid. I wish now that I hadn't used them. :(

indyclone25

ResidentAlien said:
Man, how did I not see this thread for the last 2 years? Cool collection!

Anyway, seeing that LC comic just jogged my memory. I had entirely forgotten-- I actually own a Swedish version of that, some Young Indy comics and some Star Wars comics that my father got for me while he was in Sweden like 13 years ago.

...and all this talk of the Dixie cups on page one.... man, takes me back. I had those as a kid. I wish now that I hadn't used them. :(

it would have been nice if dixie would have have made cups or raiders, temple or last crusade too

indyclone25

hi it's been awhile since i posted pics of some of my new items i have collected so here are some pics of the newest things i have gotten.....
indianajonesornaments003.jpg

scan0003-1.jpg

indycollection003.jpg

indycollection001.jpg

indycollection002.jpg

scan0001-4.jpg

indianajonesshirts001.jpg

indianajonesshirts004.jpg

indianajonesshirts005.jpg

myindywhip001.jpg

indyclone25

thanks everyone, you get whatever you can find.... :D . it still has nothing on my star wars collection , but granted it hasn't been pushed as much.
here are a few more items......
marksstatues001.jpg

marksstatues004.jpg

indyclone25

newest piece to my collection is this indiana jones pin that is 2x2 inches tall , it was for either the boy scouts of america or little league basebell in michigan , i got it on ebay.

scan0009.jpg