Hello....Hello there

Cooler_King

Not quite sure where to place this, so I'll take a guess and stick it here.

Just an Indy fan like the rest I guess lol, From the little wee nation of New Zealand *points to the 2 islands just below Australia* ;)

Love, the little Indy smiles lol

Also, I can't seem to get a avatar up? any ideas?

-Hilts

KDuncan

Welcome to The Raven!

To get an avatar, you need at least 100 posts.

Watch out for Jay R Zay, he tends to trample all over what anybody thinks, and Temple of John is a good guy but he loves sarcasm and with forums it's hard to tell sometimes. Unless you get to know him.

Well you need 100 posts for an avatar, but WELCOME TO THE RAVEN! join a thread post your view! Have fun! And of course tell us a bit more about you! ;)

Cooler_King

ClintonHammond said:
"Just below Australia"

Cute...

Heh

I'm flattered lol

more about me?

I've just left high school and I am deciding what to do in life, I'm looking at the maritime industry or getting into history and/or archealogy (I wonder why lol :p)

My main interests are Motorcycles and History. As some might of guess by my name I'm a Steve McQueen fan, he got me into bikes. And I'm a Indy fan (really got into him at like 14-15) cause I enjoy history :)

roundshort

Yeah, Jay is well, we all think that when he comes out of the closet he will be nice, you know happier with himslef, but I have to strongly suggest to start flooding every group you can, and if you are like my many NZ friends, I am glad to have more people, ToJ, that have a senses of humor!

IndyBuff

Welcome to The Raven! You've certainly come to the right place to talk about Indiana Jones (and a bunch of other things too.) :whip:

vaxer

Moderator Emeritus
Welcome cooler_king!

Don't listen to these recomendations, You havn't just arrived that they try to brainwash you! ;) (you'll have plenty of time to make you're own opinion :))
They're just jelous of the beautiful sights you get in NZ (actually so am I...) :whip:

Cooler_King

QuantumGirl said:
Welcome Cooler King! :)
Hey, aren't you a member over at COW also. I feel like I've read your nick before. :confused:

No idea what COW is. Other people might use the same name, the great escape is a pretty popular movie :)

roundshort

The Great Escape is one of a short list of movies that can never be turned off if you run across it. I must have that movie almost as much as the Indy flicks of the Man with no name movies with Eastwood! I love it when the German CO runs across his first American, aahhh Europeans always under estimate how sarcastic us yanks (and you Kiwis) can be!

roundshort

Cooler where in NZ are you from? One of my best freinds is from Wanaka, on the south Island, a great skiier, hello of a soccer player, and all around good guy!

Hope you enjoy your stay at the Raven, Cooler_King... :whip:

Cooler_King

roundshort said:
Cooler where in NZ are you from? One of my best freinds is from Wanaka, on the south Island, a great skiier, hello of a soccer player, and all around good guy!

From Auckland (in the upper north island), home of 1/4 of NZ's 4 million people :)