indyclone25

Rocket Surgeon said:
New seven inch Indy from Disney...

p1070620.jpg

...and

p1070621.jpg

Crystal Skull looks cool.
p1070622.jpg
where are the images from and when can we expect to see these in the parks?

indyclone25 said:
where are the images from and when can we expect to see these in the parks?
Disney Parks held a collector panel discussion during the Star Wars Celebration V convention at the Orange County Convention Center. Some brand new merchandise featuring the Muppets, Indiana Jones and Star Tours was shown ? including some new information about Star Tours 2.
Graphic Designer, and Product Developers led the talk and showed off the exclusive merchandise available for Star Wars Celebration. Then they had a chance to present some artwork for upcoming products they?re working on. They wanted everyone to know that the final products may not look exactly like what there were presenting and it?s possible some products may not get made at all.

The rest...

Montana Smith

So many cross-overs! The Disney-fication of Indy and Star Wars.

I collect so many things already, that I have to resist, even though there is a cool little Mickey-shaped Chachapoyan Fertility Idol in there.

MUKAMOmember

Deckard said:
Wow. They worked and there great. I collect alot of 7" scale figures, Marvel Legends, Dc Direct, Neca, Mcfarlane, this looks as good as any of them. I cant wait to get mine.

I couldn't send you a PM or e-mail, so I decided to submit a post. I am very interested in knowing which 7" figures you have, made by any company. Also, what are the exact height of the figures in inches. This is because 7" scale may not be actually 7". Please list all of the ones that have articulation that would allow the figure to be set in the sitting position, as if in a chair. Your info. would be greatly appreciated.

UIMJ

MUKAMOmember said:
I couldn't send you a PM or e-mail, so I decided to submit a post. I am very interested in knowing which 7" figures you have, made by any company. Also, what are the exact height of the figures in inches. This is because 7" scale may not be actually 7". Please list all of the ones that have articulation that would allow the figure to be set in the sitting position, as if in a chair. Your info. would be greatly appreciated.

Weirdest. First. Post. Ever.

Indy89

I just bought a really cool baseball that resembles the boulder from "Raiders." It was sold at the Indiana Jones Adventure Outpost in Disneyland by the ride. The only downside is that it's Mickey running from the boulder, but I'm willing to forgive it. :)

adventure_al

Disney Exclusive

Disney world exclusive. Mickey as Indiana Jones: :whip:

41FHdGPLnhL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Exclusive product only available at Walt Disney World theme parks. Thus not available in UK.

Basically I have one for sale. Looking for sensible offers if anyone is interested.

Product is new, and unopened.

Thanks! (y)