What's Harrison Ford doing these days?

Montana Smith

16983701539_65b87f3d2e_c.jpg

I thought he looked about 10 years older.

And KOTCS was only 7 years ago.

Dr. Gonzo

<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/ezh9FAAX5xF/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>

Pale Horse

Staff member
And his line (which can only be matched by the Camp in KotCS) was delivered with all the conviction and passion of molasses dripping from a maple tree in Vermont, in the winter.

Obviously it's the first time he and Chewie stepped into the Falcon since Lando had it last. Even though he had a strange feeling he'd never see her again.

IndyForever

Montana Smith said:
16983701539_65b87f3d2e_c.jpg

But you need glasses mate ;) I don't. "What exactly am I being accused of other than surviving a nuclear explosion? "

Harrison looks to me like he has been sleeping in the grail knights fountain of youth :whip: that he went to spend time with Spielberg recently at his home tells me they are fast forwarding Indy 5 now EP7 is almost finished :hat: Kaminski is a hack he overlit the Indy 4 soundstages & made Harrison look way older than he is for his age.

Montana Smith

Can't keep up with all these amendments to the canon.

I hate how they CGI'd Han Solo to make him look like a septuagenarian.

All these years I thought he was a Corellian.

DOOMSTOWNFRIDGE

IndyForever said:
But you need glasses mate ;) I don't. "What exactly am I being accused of other than surviving a nuclear explosion? "

Harrison looks to me like he has been sleeping in the grail knights fountain of youth :whip: that he went to spend time with Spielberg recently at his home tells me they are fast forwarding Indy 5 now EP7 is almost finished :hat: Kaminski is a hack he overlit the Indy 4 soundstages & made Harrison look way older than he is for his age.

Agreed,he looks great and much younger,they could of dyed his hair more in KOTCS but i read somewhere maybe in the photo book that Harrison wanted indy to look his age so went for little make up and hair natural,it sort of backfired because of all the age jokes in there.

IndyForever

DOOMSTOWNFRIDGE said:
Agreed,he looks great and much younger,they could of dyed his hair more in KOTCS but i read somewhere maybe in the photo book that Harrison wanted indy to look his age so went for little make up and hair natural,it sort of backfired because of all the age jokes in there.
I agree with Lucas where he said in 2008 if you coloured Harrison's hair he would look almost the same as he was in The Last Crusade ;)

Lucas was interviewed by Stephen Colbert a few days ago @ Tribeca no-one asked him anything about Indiana Jones & he did not mention it either :eek:

Montana Smith said:

I honestly think that the main reason why he may look a little older to some, is the haircut. He has long messy hair that make him look older and frumpy. Shorten them a little and he'll seem to be 50-something-year-old again. :)

Damn, he is still the rugged tough man that he has always been, 100%, and the leather jacket he wears in that Star Wars teaser really makes me want to see another Indy film with him. I freaking demand it!!
Hope for him to be well after the plane crash.

On a side note, hello everybody. Glad to be back here after the servers update. ;)

Silvor

Ford lost a bit of weight after that ankle break, that's probably why he looks a little different in the Star Wars teaser.
Personally I first initially thought he looked a little more frail and worn in the teaser, but it's probably just because he's thinner now.
And yeah that leather jacket he seems to be wearing just makes me want one more Indy even more! :)

Pale Horse

Staff member
Ford Lovers

We'll, despite my thoughts on the matter, there's a new app out called "How Old Do I Look?"...

Apparently, (and this will set the Indysphere on fire):

screen-shot-2015-04-30-at-9-42-00-pm.png