Favorite Cartoons

indifan101

Even though were grown up now we still watch cartoons and lets face it, we love to watch them! Some of them. Here are my favorite cartoons. And believe it or not I don't think Bugs Bunny is funny! Nor any Warner Brothers cartoons for that matter.

1. Rocko's Modern Life
2. Spongebob Squarepants
3. The Angry Beavers
4. Fairly Oddparents
5. The Angry Beavers
6. Ren & Stimpy

Last edited:

IndyBuff

1. Futurama
2. Lupin the 3rd (great old Japanese anime show about a theif. Highly recommended)
3. Family Guy
4. The Simpsons

I remember Rocko's Modern Life. That was a great show. Does anyone remember Kablam? I loved that show too.

roundshort

Back of Brody, KP, is my cartoon!
I go out of m way to see Kim Possible, South Park is great, and comedy centrel had an animated reality show a few season ago which killed me, Simpsons is classic an makes up a huge part of my lexicon, but getting kid of old now.

But Kim Possible gives me fath in life, Ron Stoppable, my be the best sidekick ever

San Holo

I'm a huge fan of the Simpsons. Southpark is hilarious.The Clone Wars were awsome- But Batman Beyond kicks some serious cartoon ass. It had a better storyline and concept than anything on "prime time".

Junior Jones

Does anyone remember Gargoyles from about ten years ago? That was a great show.

For current shows, I like Kim Possible a lot, too.

Paden

Because I have children, I end up watching my fair share of cartoons by default. :) For some reason, I really like the WB's (relatively) new cartoon "The Batman", which deals with character's adventures at the beginning of his crimefighting career. I really like the visual style of the series, and the way that the different villains (especially The Joker) are interpreted.

I also have a soft spot for several of the Nickelodeon cartoons, particularly Spongebob.

roundshort

For all Kim Possible fans, and I know you are out there! Disney has a policy that only 65 shows of each "series" are made then they die. Some exceptions have been made, if you like KP and Ron, look up save Kim Possible and write to Disney!

Joe Brody

What's the sitch?

KP's history. What a crime.

I watched 5 minutes of some Batman Beyond movie last night, good stuff.

roundshort

Wasn't that mark Hamill's thing he is the voice of the joker or something, from Luke to Joker

dang

"this is no time for hurtful sarcasim"
Ron Stoppable

San Holo

Yeah, Hamil does alot of voicework for cartoons. He does a pretty damn good Joker. I think he worked on WBs Superman cartoon also.

San Holo

You know you watch 'em. What was your favorite cartoon growing up/ or currently? I'm gonna have to go with Batman Beyond.

roundshort

Wow, big question

the Far Side, Calvin and Hobbs were probably my favortie cartoons growing up (meeting and talking to Gary Larson was one of the larger let downs in life though, not a very funny guy) on t.v., speed racer and the first Scobby Doos aas a kid, now, Family Guy, South Park, Auqa Teen Hunger force are fun. College years, Beavis and Butthead and Simpsons. But there have been many more. I like the old Spider Man cartoons also

Abe Vayoda

As far as hand drawn cartoons on paper, Calvin and Hobbes.

On film; Bruce Timms Batman Animated Series and Disney's Cinderella.

Hmm, this one isn't too hard for me. Jonny Quest. Not the "real adventures". Not the '80's revival. Just the first and only season.

Johan

Growing up (when the cartoons were much better): Pro Stars, Camp Candy, and of course...Rocket Robinhood! Heck ya

Now I still have to go with Rocko's Modern Life and Jonny Bravo

Gustav

When I was a wee one it was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Simpsons and Ghostbusters and then it was Rocko's Modern Life, Doug and Rugrats. I also used to watch Loony Toons and Popeye. Somwhere in there it was Dexter's Lab and Courage the Cowardly Dog. Now it's Family Guy, South Park, Aqua Teen Hunger Force and still Rocko's Modern Life and Courage. And I can't forget Tom and Jerry.