Why Did It Have To Be Snakes

I've read some of it at a local barnes a noble and it's pretty interesting and very factual, but if you're looking for an exciting indy book this isn't it

otto rahn

oliverjones18 said:
I've read some of it at a local barnes a noble and it's pretty interesting and very factual, but if you're looking for an exciting indy book this isn't it
Depends on what you find exciting I suppose. Personally I have enjoyed reading this one. Goes really well with books like "The Science Of Superheroes"and "James Bond In The 21st Century"or the various books on "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" that are around (some of which I have)!

Wulfgang

I just finished the first chapter and it's a fun read. I like trivia. The only thing that worries me is, the end notes and the bibliography are full of websites used in the research and not very many texts. Though from my own research, it seem mostly accurate.
Wulfie

keylan

I thumbed through this book at my local B&N and I must say that it was not really what I expected. It just seemed to me that the authors went online and looked up a bunch of facts and through them together and called it an Indy book. The other fact of the book is that most of the information was found online. So if you are really intersted in knowing some of the things written in this book you can save yourself some cash and look them up online.