Insignia Jones

raydelark

How about all of us starting to wear at least one Indy related item at all times now, except for when we do things like bathing of course {but you still can if you want ha-ha} until IV comes out. I pratically do already, and I enjoy the heck out of it! When that magical day comes{July 1, 2005?}, I bet you won't want to stop. Be the first on your block, so to speak. I realized that this is a "suggestion", but it is about the next movie that will actually be worth seeing, the most highly anticipated and I know it will be incredible IV{..."Indiana Jones and the Harrison Ford Spider's",just kidding} Oh, and hey, share anything you do and any of your ideas right here :)

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Well, I know Ren is going to come in here and chastise all of us for not wearing our Akubra Federations all the time...not that there's anything wrong with that.

For those of you interested in this, I think LucasArts was selling some Indiana Jones boxer shorts.

Webley

Renderking Fisk said:
Come on, Web! Wear the fedora!
I do but not at work becaus Im a paintter.
Not a good paintter at that {SPLATTER}

[Edited by Webley on 11-18-2003 at 02:21 am]

Venture

I'm still waiting on mine to get here, but it'll take a crazy Kali priest trying to rip my heart out to get it out of my hands. Then I'll give him a Kentucky Haymaker and take it right back.