Chilled Monkey...

Whipper

...Bread? Oh. I was moving along the freezer aisle at the grocery store today when I looked to my left and saw this:

monkeybreadlv7.jpg

Heheheh -- I'd never heard of Monkey Bread before, so naturally the first thought to pop into My mind was "Chilled Monkey Brains?!?"

I even pondered it as such for an instant there. Much as I love Indy, I was pretty hard-pressed to imagine adopting monkey brains into my diet.

(Indy didn't look too eager to chow down, either, as I recall. Luckily, his royal hosts weren't starving like the villagers, so I presume he was able to skip it with no offense taken.)

Then I registered the actual words on the box and got on with my day, but I'm still having difficulty seeing that stuff as Bread, ya know? :)

bonoferox

You know to this day I can't eat the egg-shaped Reese's cup because they remind me too much of the dinner bugs....

Michael24

Funny enough, I was at the grocery with my mom last night and we happened to see this in the freezer section. My mom did a double take and said, "Oh, I thought it was chilled monkey brains." :D

WillKill4Food

You've never heard of monkey bread?
My grandmother seriously used to make it all the time. I guess that's why the name never confused me.

Lord_glavin

haha that gave me a brilliant idea for something I should make sometime

Monkey head cereal bowl
*writes it on his list of things to make using expensive university equipment for fun*