How Will Spalko Die?

The Man

Как она умрет?*
Since Lady Comrade Spalko is the nasty this time around, how do think - or how would you like to see her - die? Stabbed to a bloody cheese by Mutt? Slapped back to a Russian funeral parlour by Marion? Let the morbidity commence...

(*How Will She Die?)

Last edited by a moderator:

CB27

Well, so far pretty much all of the deaths of the main villians have been the result of the artifact they were after, and I see no reason for that to change.

San Holo

By the way she is looking at Indy in the trailer(chase scene), I'd say she is done in by a French Kiss:p

Indy_Chic

It would be interesting if the film makes us think that Miss Spalko dies...and then right at the end we somehow find out that she is still alive? Does anyone think that might work somehow? Probably not, but it would make her a little different from the other villains. :)

Deckard

Indy_Chic said:
It would be interesting if the film makes us think that Miss Spalko dies...and then right at the end we somehow find out that she is still alive? Does anyone think that might work somehow? Probably not, but it would make her a little different from the other villains. :)

I think Mutt may killer her, which would certainly be differant then the artifact as that has killed everyone else.

Belloq Toht and Deitrech die from the ark.

Mola Ram burns his hand on the stone forcing him to let go.

Donovan drinks from the wrong cup.

Spalko dies from the skull?

sarah navarro

They all die from their own greed,Belloq and the Ark,Mola Ram from the Sankara stones(falling and trying to take them from Indy),Elsa (almost the same way as Mola Ram died).So i suspect that Spalko will die in a similar fashion.But if not i think Mutt may kill her.Non eof thier deaths really have to do with anyone killing them.

Oh yah i didnt read the post above mine ooops! Yah so pretty much what the post above mine said,sorry.:eek:

Deckard

sarah navarro said:
They all die from their own greed,Belloq and the Ark,Mola Ram from the Sankara stones(falling and trying to take them from Indy),Elsa (almost the same way as Mola Ram died).So i suspect that Spalko will die in a similar fashion.But if not i think Mutt may kill her.Non eof thier deaths really have to do with anyone killing them.

Oh yah i didnt read the post above mine ooops! Yah so pretty much what the post above mine said,sorry.:eek:

Yes greed too, this is my point tho, we kinda already see it coming don't we? So why not change it up and throw us a curve ball. Mutt and her in a sword fight and why can't Mutt kill her? Indy kills people. Is it bcuz shes a woman bcuz we had taht arguement if you want to be the strong female villain, you have to take a beating sometimes.

Maybe I could see her even killing herself w/ her own sword or something. I guess what Im saying is I just want a change from the usual. Not to be sitting there and she picks up the skull and Im like ... here she goes, I want it to be random and a surprise.

sarah navarro

Deckard said:
Yes greed too, this is my point tho, we kinda already see it coming don't we? So why not change it up and throw us a curve ball. Mutt and her in a sword fight and why can't Mutt kill her? Indy kills people. Is it bcuz shes a woman bcuz we had taht arguement if you want to be the strong female villain, you have to take a beating sometimes.

Maybe I could see her even killing herself w/ her own sword or something. I guess what Im saying is I just want a change from the usual. Not to be sitting there and she picks up the skull and Im like ... here she goes, I want it to be random and a surprise.
Yah good point,maybe if MArion killed her that would be cool,or if one of the Russian soldiers turned on her like Dovchenko or something maybe even Mac...since we dont know much about his character.

Deckard

sarah navarro said:
Yah good point,maybe if MArion killed her that would be cool,or if one of the Russian soldiers turned on her like Dovchenko or something maybe even Mac...since we dont know much about his character.

Marion / Spalko fight, God do i want to see that.

Adamwankenobi

Indy_Chic said:

HAHAHA!! Perfect homage to B-movies: "The End... or is it?" :whip:

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
I think it would be really cool if Marion kills Spalko and then Dovchenko is the one that activates the skull and all hell breaks loose. Dovchenko then dies from the Crystal Skull's supposed power, keeping in form with the others. After all, Elsa wasn't directly killed by the Grail as Donovan had been, she was killed by her own greed. Spalko could go the same way as Elsa in that sense. And personally, I see Elsa as the main villain in LC rather than Donovan. She does seem to get more screen-time and emphasis.

Indy_Chic

Adamwankenobi said:
HAHAHA!! Perfect homage to B-movies: "The End... or is it?" :whip:

Haha! I can just see Spalko climbing her way out of the remains of a collapsed temple (or whatever) at the end of the film and screaming "Joooooooooooones!" and have a temper tantrum. Lol!:p

The Man

Blanchett is the biggest name to play an Indy villian, so that may influence her demise. As long as it's gooey, I won't complain.

Adamwankenobi

Indy_Chic said:
Haha! I can just see Spalko climbing her way out of the remains of a collapsed temple (or whatever) at the end of the film and screaming "Joooooooooooones!" and have a temper tantrum. Lol!:p

And then "bum bum bum buuuuuuuuuuum... bump", the film fades out. :p

|ZiR|

Indy_Chic said:
Haha! I can just see Spalko climbing her way out of the remains of a collapsed temple (or whatever) at the end of the film and screaming "Joooooooooooones!" and have a temper tantrum. Lol!

Adamwankenobi said:
And then "bum bum bum buuuuuuuuuuum... bump", the film fades out. :p

Ha, I love it; it's such a delicious cliche. But what films have actually had endings like that? I can't think of a single one, to be honest. :/