How many Crystal Skeletons??

How many tickets have you sent to recieve the Crystal Skeleton??

• Just 1

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • 5 or Less

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • 5 - 9

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9 - 13

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • More than 13

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jack Panix

I had enough stickers to fill four redemption forms, so that's how many Crystal Skeletons I'm getting.

I had originally planned to only get two, but I figured what the heck, all those relic stickers would only join all my other unused action figure and toy proof-of-purchase UPCs, GI JOE flag points, Jedi Master Points, etc., in storage anyway.

Crack that whip

None. I contemplated getting the action figures, but ultimately decided I can afford only so many toy lines, and I'm much more into LEGO than action figures these days.

I would like to get a full set of Crystal Skulls / Skeletons in LEGO form eventually, though. It's going to be tough (expensive) getting 13 (or more) of them, but I intend to try...

Goonie

I sent away for two last weekend and I have one more complete form yet to send out.
Would love to have all 13 plus one extra to keep sealed. The only way to do that is to do some German/Ugha/Russian army building.

I'm also going to get the 12" Ark, but I still need one more sticker.

UIMJ

By the time all is said and done, the stickers are going to be worht a fortune while the toy is worth 10 bucks or something... lol!

It's going to be the Valiant era of comics all over again with those coupons for the number 0 issues...

:D

DetectiveFork

I hope Hasbro comes through with these figures and doesn't screw it up.

A lot of people who sent in for the Doc figure in the G.I. Joe line, a similar promotion, never received them. I send a form in when the offer first started and another more recently and never received the figure. A lot of other people have said the same thing, while people who sent in redemption forms more recently got their Docs. Hasbro said that they ran out of the figures but will be making more in September.

What this all tells me in relation to the Crystal Skeleton is that Hasbro has a tendency to underestimate the demand for their mail-away toys and has a poor method of handling who gets the figures and who doesn't, almost like it's random.

Kevin

I actually don't remember. I know I ordered two right off the bat, then one more when I picked up a few more figures. I kept buying and filling up those booklets, but didn't send them in. I just kept putting it off, since I wasn't sure if I really wanted that many.

Then right before the deadline, I figured I might as well send those forms in, otherwise the stickers will go to waste. I think there were three or four completed forms I had sitting around. So I guess that makes six or seven ordered in total, but I've only received the first three.