New movie new fedora

lguerra

My question with all the new hat makers out there since KOTCS are we going to see new fedora vender in the next Indy movie?:hat:

IndyJoey

Bumping this up, has anyone heard any confirmation as to who will be making the hat for Indy 5? Considering that there are production pictures circulating around, has any hat maker taken credit?

emtiem

That's cool: for the actual screen hats (rather than a tie-in product)?

It'll be interesting to hear who- and just to see more of the shape they've gone for! Still feels like they look different in each photo so far. A touch wider in the brim, a bit more taper on top, possibly a bit darker too.
It'd be nice if it were Herbert Johnson but I guess it could be lots of companies.

ThrowMeTheWhip

As I reported well over a year ago.

I’ll also say, HJ sent me some very angry messages when I first reported on it. I pulled the original report to salvage that relationship.

lguerra

As I reported well over a year ago.

I’ll also say, HJ sent me some very angry messages when I first reported on it. I pulled the original report to salvage that relationship.
I thought so! So happy you posted the video I saw. The original HJ in probably the final film . Thanks for the info. My next big purchase is probably going to be the HJ . It will probably be very expensive in the next few months.

ThrowMeTheWhip

I thought so! So happy you posted the video I saw. The original HJ in probably the final film . Thanks for the info. My next big purchase is probably going to be the HJ . It will probably be very expensive in the next few months.
I didn’t post that video. I reported that HJ was the hatter on my Instagram (and here in the comments) well over a year ago.