Janusz Kaminski's next project is... Indy 5?

TheFedora

link here

Since then, Kaminski has made more than a dozen films with Steven Spielberg, earning two Oscars along the way. His credits include Schindler's List, Saving Private Ryan and The Diving Bell & the Butterfly. His next project is the upcoming fifth Indiana Jones movie.

Finn

Staff member
Mod note

Edited the title a bit, as it is - as indicated - hardly a confirmation, and it was a bit too sensationalist in style anyway. There is no need here to emulate the modern yellow press who must keep from revealing too much in the link title to draw in clicks.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
It's from an unusually poorly written Variety article which doesn't even link to the Vimeo course. It looks to have been assembled mostly by someone clicking around IMDb.

TheFedora

Moedred said:
It's from an unusually poorly written Variety article which doesn't even link to the Vimeo course. It looks assembled mostly by someone clicking around IMDb.

Damn! So once again another seemingly solid Indy 5 lead ends up being derived from gossip sites and rumor-mongerers? When will it end?(n)

IndyForever

Spielberg is currently shooting in New York the Tom Hanks cold war movie "St James Place" which does not even have the DP listed on IMDb right now :eek:

One strange thing is Spielberg tends to line up several movies at once he is shooting now then moves onto The BFG I wonder if Indy 5 is after that.

I would love to see Dean Cundey work with Spielberg again his style would be perfect for Indy 5 (y)

Montana Smith

Variety said:
(An earlier version of this story incorrectly stated that Janusz Kaminski is working on the next Indiana Jones movie.)

Filed Under: Advanced Filmmaking, Janusz Kaminski, Phedon Papamichael, Wally Pfister, blatant bollocks

<too many words>

Finn

Staff member
Most fan forums usually only manage to further kindle the fire under whatever wild a rumor pops up. But here in The Raven, they mostly come to die.

And it is... beautiful.

Montana Smith

Finn said:
Most fan forums usually only manage to further kindle the fire under whatever wild a rumor pops up. But here in The Raven, they mostly come to die.

And it is... beautiful.

micstream said:
Wow... Optimistic....

"Welcome to The Raven. Please plug the reality enhancer provided into your neural network socket before proceeding. Have a nice day."

Finn

Staff member
micsteam said:
Wow... Optimistic.... Was this forum like this before KOTCS ??
A single rumor won't propel this movie forward. Only facts about what the people (supposedly) doing it will.

Only purpose rumors serve is to keep the fandom warm while waiting for something concrete to happen. So there's certainly no shame in shooting 'em down with rather competent scrutiny. Especially since said warmness is of the questionable kind. Bit like peeing in your pants when it's cold outside. Warms for a while... before turning into something worse.

micsteam

Yeah, I get it but I'm not talking about just this rumor, it seems everyone just shoots everything down for the most part. Should I order anti depressants for everyone ?? Lol !! :hat: