Indiana Jones Stuff - Digital Versions

Attila the Professor

Staff member
More parks stuff...

EpicStuntInviteApril30.jpg

This sourced from the Disney Food Blog.

ATMachine

Interesting. Are these posters for the Fate of Atlantis Action Game? That would explain why Sophia appears as a blonde; in the more famous adventure game she was a redhead.

(In Infernal Machine, and the Fate of Atlantis comic book, Sophia has red hair and green eyes, although the fourth issue of the FoA comic erroneously gave her blond hair and blue eyes. In the latest Dark Horse reprint collection, her hair color in that issue--though not her eye color--has been corrected.)

Very cool finds, whatever their provenance.

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
ATMachine said:
Interesting. Are these posters for the Fate of Atlantis Action Game? That would explain why Sophia appears as a blonde; in the more famous adventure game she was a redhead.

(In Infernal Machine, and the Fate of Atlantis comic book, Sophia has red hair and green eyes, although the fourth issue of the FoA comic erroneously gave her blond hair and blue eyes. In the latest Dark Horse reprint collection, her hair color in that issue--though not her eye color--has been corrected.)

Very cool finds, whatever their provenance.

I'm gald you asked...

The posters were specifically done for ZX Spectrum Magazines, Crash and Sinclair User.

The game was released in 1992 for the Spectrum 48k/128k by Publisher US Gold Ltd (UK) via Spidersoft Authors (Jonathan Court, Nick Cooke) and the game features isometric 3D Graphics.

Crash9200016.jpg

Preview...

IndianaJonesAndTheFateOfAtlantis3.jpg

Game Cover...

IndianaJonesAndTheFateOfAtlantis4.jpg

Inlay...

IndianaJonesAndTheFateOfAtlantis.gif

Load Screen..

IndianaJonesAndTheFateOfAtlantis1.gif

Game...

IndianaJonesAndTheFateOfAtlantis2.png

Game Map...

fate2.jpg

fate.jpg

Reviews.

I bet you glad you asked!!

Last edited:

ATMachine

Thanks for the info! Pity the game looked so terrible on the ZX Spectrum though. The DOS version was, while not exactly graphically stunning, much easier on the eyes, given its larger palette of colors and greater screen resolution.

Still, it looked better than the (*gasp*) Commodore 64 version....

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
...it belongs in a Museum.

The response to this thread is somewhat underwhelming in relation to the potential material that could be shared. So with this in mind I'll just sit back, make this my last post and see what others have to offer or...

...Until the FATMAN Sings...

img996.jpg

img997.jpg

img995.jpg

Code:
https://rapidshare.com/files/461208310/IJLCSAB_Side1.mp3