Raiders of the Lost Ark: The Serial watch it like real serial

indytim

Clever idea, but check it out while you can because I suspect it'll be removed from YouTube almost straight away :eek:

Michael24

That was awesome! Loved the opening and closing titles, too. I actually thought about doing this a few years ago, but figured I'd never be able to pull it off as good as I wanted to. Can't wait to check out the other parts. Excellent find, salussolia. (y)

Katarn07

AWESOME!!! I loved the opening sequence. I think they need a film grain in addition to the B&W to make it really feel like an old serial. I've got the Buster Crabbe Flash Gordons on DVD and they aren't nearly as clean as this was :p

Katarn07 said:
AWESOME!!! I loved the opening sequence. I think they need a film grain in addition to the B&W to make it really feel like an old serial.
That's just what I was thinking. It's good and fun but too clean. If only he threw in some clicks and crackle to the soundtrack, we'd have a winning combination. :gun:

Snakes

Amazing! I love watching Raiders like this. Everything is spot on, the titles, editing, and overall style is exactly like the old serials.

LostArk

That was fun to watch. Felt like I was watching a very old TV show what with the music and all.

NLogan

Watching it like this made me feel like I was watching classic films with my old man. Hey dad pass the popcorn. Hmmm... maybe I'll give him a call.

TheMutt92

This is incredible! Kinda wish they had done the advertising for the films in the style of the opening of these .