Sankara as Indiana Jones

Sankara

Pictures in better quality coming soon...

attachments.php

attachments.php

attachments.php

attachments.php

fixer79

Nice pictures, Dennis!
You really do look like Harrison, but I'm sure this isn't the first time you hear that...
;)

deckard24

Good pics man!:hat:

You're definitely channeling the Indy vibe!

I need a better fedora, since mine doesn't fit anymore(I got it when I was a kid). If I had one that fit, I'd post a few pics in my good-enough Indy gear. It's not nearly as authentic as the gear you got, but it's not bad!

Canyon

deckard24 said:
Good pics man!:hat:

You're definitely channeling the Indy vibe!

I agree completely. (y)

And from a female point of view, you've got some pretty cool stubble there as well. :D

deckard24

Sankara said:
@deckard24
Sorry! No, I made this pictures alone. I stay in front of a mirror...
Right on man! You did a good job of keeping the poses natural. Whenever I've done anything like that, I always feel like they look too serious, like Ben Stiller's "Blue Steel" in Zoolander. LOL!!

On another note, your outfit looks great! Is it all screen accuarte gear? Who makes what, if you don't mind me asking?

Sankara

@deckard
It's a Cooper / US-Wing Indiana Jones-Jacket / Cowhide.

Todd Bagstrap

Official Indiana Jones-Hat by Mayser (actually not a good Hat)

Shirt is not an offical gear.

I will post better pictures of my an my gear soon.

Last edited:

Mr. Fusion

Very nice pictures!(y) I have to say I'm torn between 2 and 3 on which is my favorite. They are both very Harrison.

Mickiana

Well done

Very charming photos Sankara. Your expressions are very natural. Who knows, you might beat Shia to the role in any further sequels. You will have to work on an American accent I imagine. I've often imagined playing Indy but I'm too big and my Aussie drawl might be out of place! I'd be better as one of his arch enemy villains. Oh well... Actually, you remind me of another actor - Fred Ward. He's a great actor in my mind and whenever I think of him I can't help but think of his role as Henry Miller in 'Henry and June'. If you haven't seen it, watch it with someone near and dear! Cheers, Mickiana.