Greetings

clairecheaux

Hello Indy Fans,

I can't claim to be an expert on the subject, but I certainly enjoyed the series enough to watch each installment about once a year. I randomly ran across this site after the news of the fourth installment hit and took a peek. Your enthusiasm is rather contagious. Congratulations on finally getting the news you've been waiting for. Here's to a lot of fun speculation!

~Claire

PS - Please educate me on these emoticons when you get the chance:

:sick:
:eek:
:dead:

I'm not sure in which contexts I should apply 'sick,' 'eek,' and 'dead.' Thanks!

Finn

Staff member
clairecheaux said:
I can't claim to be an expert on the subject
To take the load off your shoulders, it's not a requirement around here. Welcome.

And to answer your smiley question, last time I checked our FAQ, there wasn't any kind of rules of conduct on how to use them... so any time you feel it proper. (Guess that's why I see the bottom one a lot.)

IAdventurer01

What! :eek: You come here without knowing everything on every frame of the trilogy?

I think I'm going to be sick. :sick:

*IAdventurer01 vomits too hard, throws out his spine, and cracks his skull against a hard object. :dead:

:p Just kidding. The only requirement here is that you don't hate Indy with an undying passion. Besides, if you hang around long enough, you'll pick up on a lot. So, take off your fedora, grab a drink, and enjoy the chaos here at the Raven Bar.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Welcome to the Raven, claircheaux!!:hat: As long as you enjoy the series, you like it here. I'm no expert either, I just go to film school.:p

clairecheaux

IAdventurer01 said:
What! :eek: You come here without knowing everything on every frame of the trilogy?

I think I'm going to be sick. :sick:

*IAdventurer01 vomits too hard, throws out his spine, and cracks his skull against a hard object. :dead:

:p Just kidding. The only requirement here is that you don't hate Indy with an undying passion. Besides, if you hang around long enough, you'll pick up on a lot. So, take off your fedora, grab a drink, and enjoy the chaos here at the Raven Bar.

Ha! Thanks for the examples.

Thank you everybody. This is a nice place you've got here (y)