• I'll see it once...

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • I'll see it a few times, cause I'm a Semi-Die-Hard

Votes: 48 50.5%
  • I'll see more than 5, cause I'm a Die-Hard-Hard

Votes: 37 38.9%
  • I'll see it then get it on DVD

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • I'm not going, I'll just go see Narnia or something...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Crack that whip

Marty Jones said:
I've never seen a film in the theater more than once and I doubt I'll be making any exceptions. Firstly, it costs $10 a ticket, and I don't re-watch movies without big breaks between usually. I'll be getting the DVD for sure and will watch it many more times in the future, but I'd say only once on the silver screen. (y)

Heh. You've probably saved a lot of money on movies that I've blown lots on.

I love seeing movies, and when circumstances permit I go as often as I can. On rare occasion I've seen the same movie three or four times in one day, and there've been several times I've gone to three or four movies in one day.

I haven't gone nearly as often as I'd like in recent years though because of money issues, but I've still recently seen certain movies more than once.

A_True_Believer

I can't remember the last movie I went to see more than once. I think it was one of the Star Wars prequels. Anyway, I'll be seeing it on the 23rd and on the 24th. On Friday I'm going with my parents. We all saw the last two Indy films together so it's a bit of a tradition. Then on Saturday I'm going with some of my old buddies from high school, so it's really going to be a nostalgia trip for me!

Edit: I just read through the thread. I'm the exact opposite of Jr_1981. Heh. :)

Eric Solo

Even if it's a Phantom Menace I'll probably see it at least 6 times. Even Phantom Menace had some awesome stuff in it that was worth seeing 6 times. This is likely to be the last time we can see a new Indy movie in theaters, so I'll treat it as such. The beards need the money. (not.)

Chris Jones

I'm going to savor this as much as i can. This will be the first time i've seen an Indy film in theaters. I'll probably see it 5 to 6 times. I'm going to have fun with it :)

robweiner8

Well, I've already got tickets for midnight premiere and 9:30 the next morning.. Probably 4-5 times after that with friends as well:whip:

eroc

I be there next Wednesday @ 12:01 am, then go to work @ 7am, then see it again in the evening. That is 2 times. Then I'll reflect and soak it in. And probably see it a few more times in the coming weeks.

DocWhiskey

Depends how much I like it really.

I don't want to kill the magic.
I'm a huge Spider-man fan, and I went to see the 1st film 6 times in the 1st 2 weeks of it's opening, including twice in one day. Then I watched it bootlegged a few times online And I sort of got Spidey overload. When it came out on DVD I didn't really care and I bought it yet waited months to see it again b/c I was just...well...sick of it.

When Spider-man 2 came out, I seen it once in theaters and then waited to see it again when the DVD was released. And when i bought the DVD the happiness and excitement was still there. And even NOW I could watch it more then the 1st.

I don't want that to happen with Indy.

When Indy comes out on DVD I want to be excited to have it to be able to watch it closely and more privately.

So I'll probably see it 2 or 3 times tops.:whip:

Michael24

Marty Jones said:
I've never seen a film in the theater more than once and I doubt I'll be making any exceptions. Firstly, it costs $10 a ticket,

That's why you don't go to the movies at night. I always go as early as possible, and it's only about $7 or so. I don't know how those families of four can go to evening shows. That's almost $40 just for tickets(!), then add on top of that the overpriced cost of food.

Shortie

Errg, I can't see it until the beginning of June. My friend is going with his family & my dad doesn't have a day off until the beginning of June. I don't think I can wait three more weeks. *Sobs*
:mad: (n)

thelaw

I'm already on tap to see it twice, possibly three times (several friends want to go, but one or two won't be able to make it until later). After that, we'll see.

Crack that whip

Shortie said:
Errg, I can't see it until the beginning of June. My friend is going with his family & my dad doesn't have a day off until the beginning of June. I don't think I can wait three more weeks. *Sobs*
:mad: (n)

Have you asked your friend if his family would take you?

Indy 18

I'll most likely see it twice.I'd watch it more but I live over 100 miles from the nearest theatre.:mad:

"Snakes,why did it have to be snakes":whip: