• I'll see it once...

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • I'll see it a few times, cause I'm a Semi-Die-Hard

Votes: 48 50.5%
  • I'll see more than 5, cause I'm a Die-Hard-Hard

Votes: 37 38.9%
  • I'll see it then get it on DVD

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • I'm not going, I'll just go see Narnia or something...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MADMOVIES

My 12 year old son and I will go several times. We are going to the midnight show and then again at 7:00 with my wife and daughter. Who knows how many more times after that.

:D Jim

indytim

Probably about 3 times at the cinema (or maybe 4 if and when I can get to see it in 70mm). I stopped counting how many times I'd seen Raiders when I got to my 350th viewing after literally wearing out my VHS copy. Hopefully these new, fangled Blu-Ray discs will be able take some serious replay action :hat:

Rhys135

I aim to see it 3 or more times. Probably twice in the first week, and then I'll see it again early/mid June.

Agent Z

Michael24 said:
If it turns out half as good as I'm suspecting it will, this could easily be the movie that will finally break my Mummy record of five repeated viewings. (y)

Grindhouse holds my current personal record with five showings and, with a film that topped 3 hours, you can see how much I loved it. :)

If Indy 4 warrants it, I'll see it as many times as money and time will allow. Nothing beats seeing a film on the big screen. I don't care how great one's home system is, it can never even approach a proper theater setup. :whip:

EvilDevo

Twice opening weekend FOR SURE... once on Thursday night, once Sunday before work... hopefully Saturday if I can squeeze it in. Cheap Tuesday will also be an option if they have a showing early enough.

Then multiple, multiple times on DVD.

Spider-Man holds my current personal record of 4 times in theatres.

G-Man

I've got two trips booked for the 22nd, going with different friends who can't make the same showings.

Then I may go again Friday...

Shortie

Crack that whip said:
Have you asked your friend if his family would take you?
I did that today, I'm waiting for an answer. He told me it'd be just him & his dad, so I'm hoping yes. Then I can see it with my sister & dad two weeks later. :D

Michael24

Agent Z said:
If Indy 4 warrants it, I'll see it as many times as money and time will allow. Nothing beats seeing a film on the big screen. I don't care how great one's home system is, it can never even approach a proper theater setup. :whip:

That's how I feel. There are some movies I don't mind skipping and just waiting to watch on DVD, but there's some films that just have to be seen on the big screen. And an Indiana Jones movie is one of them. (y)

Young Indy

Big fan of Lucasfilm. Saw Phantom Menace six times so I wanted to beat that so when Attack of the Clones came out so I was going to see that 7 times but, I loved it so much I saw it 11 times. Then I want to beat that so I saw Revenge of the Sith 12 times. I will probably see this 13 times and then see Star Wars: The Clone Wars 14. Weird logic I know but, I like Star Wars and Indiana Jones a lot.:hat:

MolaRam2

Agent Z said:
Grindhouse holds my current personal record with five showings and, with a film that topped 3 hours, you can see how much I loved it. :)

And that is why I want the original Indy trilogy to be theatrically rereleased. BTW, I loved Grindhouse also.

sarah navarro

I hope to see it at least 3 times,opening night,the next night,and another time just for me....hopefully more if my family all wants to go but i dont want to burn myself out for the DVD........oh wait i never get burned out on Indy,so now i guess it depends on how much money i have:p

Jooones!

If its anywhere near decent I'll probably see it more than 5 times in the theater- with various victims=friends and acquaintances...heck I even saw SW ep 2 (the best of the prequels) 7 times...or the Mummy 2 two times..

Agent Z

MolaRam2 said:
And that is why I want the original Indy trilogy to be theatrically rereleased. BTW, I loved Grindhouse also.

I mentioned this in the First Blood thread, but it bears repeating...

When digital theaters become the norm, and they will, classic films will be able to be piped into any theater and shown flawlessly.

So, one day, I could see older classics getting shown on a regular basis. The distribution model of films will be so much cheaper and easier.

I also think a time will come when people will be able to rent a theater during non-business hours, like say for a private party, and order the film(s) of their choosing.

Now, there is the argument of digital versus film, and a worthy debate that is, but I'm just taking out one potential positive from the digital revolution and putting it out there...

Jeeh

I got a subscription for our local cinema, so I'll be able to see it as often as I want.

My first view will be the 20th. I'll catch it a zillion more times once it opens.

DiscoLad

Lol...as i'm typing this response an Indy 4 commercial comes on..lol!, not like i'll be able to miss one..