Which book/comic cover is your favourite?

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
No matter which book or comic you look at, the beauty of Indy coverart is always interesting and engaging. Just wondering if anyone had a favourite cover. My favourite would probably be the "Dinosaur Eggs" cover.

IndyBuff

It's really hard for me to pick a favorite because the artwork for the books and comics always looks terrific. Here are some of my personal favorites from the novels:

Indiana Jones and the Dance of the Giants
Indiana Jones and the Sky Pirates
Indiana Jones and the Hollow Earth
Indiana Jones and the Unicorn's Legacy

I'm not as familiar with the comics, so unfortunately I can't pick a favorite.:eek:

Webley

My favorite:whip:
perdel.jpg

He looks real mad:mad:

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Yeah, he does look mad... I was goanna pick that as my favourite but I don't even own a copy of "Peril at Delphi".

HovitosKing

Books:
Dance of the Giants
Unicorn's Legacy

Comics:
All of the Dark Horse comics had great, detailed covers with photo-like quality. Those were amazing as far as graphics go. I like the "Further Adventures of..." comics because of the action scenes depicted in them. Basically, I love all of the Indy comic covers.

IndyBuff

The Young Indy books also had some great covers. A few of my favorites are:

The Mountain of Fire
Journey To the Underworld
Curse of the Ruby Cross
The Ghostly Riders

I used to have most of the Young Indy books but since I've moved a couple times in the last few years I can't seem to find them anymore.:(

indyt

This is terrible, but I have never read the books or comics. I have got to get some of these.

Finn

Staff member
That one is not actually from any comic or book. If I recall correctly, it's Drew Struzan's concept art for IM.