I am Indy Scout 117

Status
Not open for further replies.
Col. Detritch said:
And now I'm not alone anymore. My friends all are obsessed with computers and computer talk (lol, omg, wtf need I go on) How they drown on. But I live with it thanks to the Raven (my Indy vent!)(y)

Thats always the case aint't it!:rolleyes: But seriously, just think what they'll be like in their older years (By older I mean slightly older, 20's) :eek:. That and probably pregnant!joke!

I myself love a good read too, I am currently reading Ian Fleming's From Russia With Love from the James Bond series (quite different from the movies). I enjoy the arts (cartooning, comedy and performing:p ) and writing!:hat:
You are right about the girls getting uhh x.x ........ :eek: There i didn't have to spell out the word XD.

IndyScout do you like online games?

Indy Scout 117

IndyWolf15 said:
You are right about the girls getting uhh x.x ........ :eek: There i didn't have to spell out the word XD.

IndyScout do you like online games?
eh it depends on what you mean by 'online' games. computer games i dont really play, but i always play console games (my favorite being the Xbox 360). i absolutely HATE the playstation. i had a PS2 a long time ago and it kept breaking. it just ruined my impression of the PS. i dont care how great you tell me the PS3 is, im not getting it. :p what kinda games are you reffering to?

The Drifter

Indy Scout 117 said:
i had a PS2 a long time ago and it kept breaking. it just ruined my impression of the PS. i dont care how great you tell me the PS3 is, im not getting it.

But, don't the 360 have a high failure rate due to the red rings of death? :p

Indy Scout 117 said:
eh it depends on what you mean by 'online' games. computer games i dont really play, but i always play console games (my favorite being the Xbox 360). i absolutely HATE the playstation. i had a PS2 a long time ago and it kept breaking. it just ruined my impression of the PS. i dont care how great you tell me the PS3 is, im not getting it. :p what kinda games are you reffering to?
Well mmo's like, Maple Story, RuneScape, WonderKing and DOMO.

Indy Scout 117

Lonsome_Drifter said:
But, don't the 360 have a high failure rate due to the red rings of death? :p
yeah they do get that. i heard the Xbox 360 Elites dont get that, though...i dunno if its true or not, but...oh well. :rolleyes:

to answer Indywolf's question, no i dont really play those kinda games. actually, to be honest with ya, i've only heard of RuneScape outta the list of games you just told me. :p i was going to get into RuneScape once, but i never did...i just dont play those kinda games.

what are your hobbies? what else do you do for fun besides read, play games and be on the Raven? :)

Indy Scout 117 said:
to answer Indywolf's question, no i dont really play those kinda games. actually, to be honest with ya, i've only heard of RuneScape outta the list of games you just told me. :p i was going to get into RuneScape once, but i never did...i just dont play those kinda games.

what are your hobbies? what else do you do for fun besides read, play games and be on the Raven? :)
Well i like to play sports, I want to be a professional Tennis player someday, and i would love to be an Actress, I really like acting, sometimes I pretend to be talking to a King, Robin Hood or I'm an agent, I started talking to myself and pretending i was helping a hero, because my brother didn't want to interact with me or play sports, anyway heres what els I like I love to cook, and I like to work outside, love to help people who are in need, I like watching films as well, computers, house cleaning and i like interacting with the elderly and i also believe in God. I also love the American Indian colture, I'm part American Indian, my mom thinks I'm interesting walking around with a headband but i love it (y) I want to go to a American Indian festival. And i love ANIMALS there one of the best things the Lord has made.

What els do you like?

Last edited:

Indy Scout 117

i like drawing and writing. writing is a good way to relieve some stress. im not much of a sports person; i fale miserably (yes i spelled 'fail' as F-A-L-E for a reason :p ) at sports. boy scouts is waht i do as far as outside-of-school activities. i love to listen to country music. country music is amazing and i dont care what people say about it. (y) of course i believe in God as well. uh thats about it...sorry there is more about me i could tell ya, but i just finished this ridiculous assignment my nazi english teacher had me do that i had to type and its like 9:00 and im tired, so im not really thinking about my hobbies right now... im just thinking how much i just wanna..... :gun: my stupid nazi engish teacher..."Nazis. i hate these guys." lol. (y) ill respond tomorrow with my other hobbies. :D

Col. Detritch

Originally Posted by Indy Scout 117
i like drawing and writing. writing is a good way to relieve some stress.

Me too! What do you write about? And what kinda drawings do ya do? I write action adventure stuff and as mentioned above I draw cartoon's (kinda like Family Guy sept in my own way!)

im not much of a sports person; i fale miserably
Amen to that!:hat:

Indy Scout 117 said:
i like drawing and writing. writing is a good way to relieve some stress. im not much of a sports person; i fale miserably (yes i spelled 'fail' as F-A-L-E for a reason :p ) at sports. boy scouts is waht i do as far as outside-of-school activities. i love to listen to country music. country music is amazing and i dont care what people say about it. (y) of course i believe in God as well. uh thats about it...sorry there is more about me i could tell ya, but i just finished this ridiculous assignment my nazi english teacher had me do that i had to type and its like 9:00 and im tired, so im not really thinking about my hobbies right now... im just thinking how much i just wanna..... :gun: my stupid nazi engish teacher..."Nazis. i hate these guys." lol. (y) ill respond tomorrow with my other hobbies. :D
I see, so you don't like Football either? BTW i like some country music not a lot but some. And i like Michael Jackson's music and i classical music. My dads a very good artist he juat doesn't have the time to teach me how to draw, his a college art teacher. I like to write storys.

Indy Scout 117

i like football, but i dont play it. i like hockey too!! wow your dads an art proffesor huh??? thats really cool!! (y) i plan on going to the Art Institute of Phoenix when i get outta high school...gonna major in Video game art and design, i think. i like to draw Marvel super heroes, transformers, star wars (and Indy of course!! :D ) y'know, the nerdy stuff. :p same with writing; i write sci fi stories. as a boy scout i love knives and fire (y) lol. camping and hiking is really fun too.

do you guys watch Hells Kitchen??? that is an amazing show...(y)

Indy Scout 117 said:
i like football, but i dont play it. i like hockey too!! wow your dads an art proffesor huh??? thats really cool!! (y) i plan on going to the Art Institute of Phoenix when i get outta high school...gonna major in Video game art and design, i think. i like to draw Marvel super heroes, transformers, star wars (and Indy of course!! :D ) y'know, the nerdy stuff. :p same with writing; i write sci fi stories. as a boy scout i love knives and fire (y) lol. camping and hiking is really fun too.

Yeah the Unversity you want to attend, well they offered my dad a job there but my dad wants to stay where we are. No i have not seen Hells Kitchen, but i do watch Food network. I love SW and Star Trek things like that. BTW my brother wants to do the samething you want to do. He wants to attend Full Sail University, its a art school in FL, they helped do things like Cars, Madden NFL 09, Wall-E, Star Wars the Force Unleashed and more. BTW did you tell me your name o.o?

Col. Detritch

Yeah, a bit. Gordon Ramsay's 'language' is hilarious to watch!:p

Originally Posted by IndyWolf15
He wants to attend Full Sail University, its a art school in FL

Sounds cool. I want to attend RISD, The Rhode Island School of Design!:hat:

Col. Detritch said:
Yeah, a bit. Gordon Ramsay's 'language' is hilarious to watch!:p

Sounds cool. I want to attend RISD, The Rhode Island School of Design!:hat:
Awesome wheres the school? My Dad has attended a few schools ones Scad, my brother wanted to go to Scad but its so hard to get in the school. Do you or IndyScout have pets? I haven't decieded where i want to go yet.

Indy Scout 117

yes i do have pets: 2 Bernese Mountain Dogs. they're a BIG breed of dog (hence the term mountian dog :p ) they're names are Bernie and Zeus.

i love star trek too!! my favorite series is the Enterprise series (NX-01 Enterprise) captain Archer is amazing!!!(y) of course i like star wars too. my favorite character is Jango Fett. he is truley the best character ever. when they (and by they i mean Geroge Lucas) killed him in Attack of the Clones that was dumb. he couldve taken on windu with his bare hands!! he's killed LOADS of jedi before (if you've read the comics you will know what i mean), windu was no different. but noooooo we just have to kill the 'bad guys' dont we??? :rolleyes: it wouldve been nice for Jango to see his clones in action...and what about the game Battlefront 2!?!?!?!? he kills his own clones in the game because hes on the sepratists side!!! thats just stupid!!! he should be on the clone's side!!! *sigh* oh well...:rolleyes:

my name is Ryan.

Col. Detritch

Awesome wheres the school?

It's in Providence, Rhode Island!(y)

My Dad has attended a few schools ones Scad, my brother wanted to go to Scad but its so hard to get in the school.Do you or IndyScout have pets? I haven't decieded where i want to go yet.

That's cool! What does your Dad do?

I could Imagine how hard it would be to get in; aren't they all now days!:rolleyes: And I wouldn't hurry into choosing, thats one of the fun parts!:D

I used to have guinea pig, but the died :( Now I just have a cat (even though I've alway's wanted a dog) :confused:!

i love star trek too!! my favorite series is the Enterprise series (NX-01 Enterprise) captain Archer is amazing!!! of course i like star wars too. my favorite character is Jango Fett. he is truley the best character ever. when they (and by they i mean Geroge Lucas) killed him in Attack of the Clones that was dumb. he couldve taken on windu with his bare hands!! he's killed LOADS of jedi before (if you've read the comics you will know what i mean), windu was no different. but noooooo we just have to kill the 'bad guys' dont we??? it wouldve been nice for Jango to see his clones in action...and what about the game Battlefront 2!?!?!?!? he kills his own clones in the game because hes on the sepratists side!!! thats just stupid!!! he should be on the clone's side!!! *sigh* oh well...

Well Indy Scout, I was never a huge Star Trek fan but I do love Star Wars (And Indy and 007!) IMO (my friends rubbing off on me!) Battle Front II was better than the first would you agree? Plus, how can Jango be your favourite Fett; It's gotta be Boba he was first... well not really, but you know what I mean!:hat:

Indy Scout 117

to quote Tony Stark in the Iron Man movie: "I respectfully disagree" lol. Jango is the best, the original!!! i think Boba is cool, but he wouldnt be anywhere as great as he is if it wasnt for his dad. (y) besides two blaster pistols are awesome, especially if you can twirl them in your hands like Jango can!! y'know, about the battlefront games, im not sure which one i like better...the first one had the original clone armor (love that look) and they also had more commands than just 'follow me' and 'spilt up'. but BF2 had a MUCH better galactic conquest...like i said, i dont know which one i think is better...:p

Indy Scout 117 said:
yes i do have pets: 2 Bernese Mountain Dogs. they're a BIG breed of dog (hence the term mountian dog :p ) they're names are Bernie and Zeus.

i love star trek too!! my favorite series is the Enterprise series (NX-01 Enterprise) captain Archer is amazing!!!(y) of course i like star wars too. my favorite character is Jango Fett. he is truley the best character ever. when they (and by they i mean Geroge Lucas) killed him in Attack of the Clones that was dumb. he couldve taken on windu with his bare hands!! he's killed LOADS of jedi before (if you've read the comics you will know what i mean), windu was no different. but noooooo we just have to kill the 'bad guys' dont we??? :rolleyes: it wouldve been nice for Jango to see his clones in action...and what about the game Battlefront 2!?!?!?!? he kills his own clones in the game because hes on the sepratists side!!! thats just stupid!!! he should be on the clone's side!!! *sigh* oh well...:rolleyes:

my name is Ryan.
Awesome your name is Ryan my brothers name is Ryan (y)
My dads a art professor, but his a chair of the art department right now. I had BattleFront 2 but it broke.

Indy Scout 117

oh thats too bad...that was a great game...your brothers name is Ryan too, huh? do you have any other siblings?? i have one brother, younger. hes a freshman this year.

Col. Detritch

My dads a art professor, but his a chair of the art department right now. I had BattleFront 2 but it broke.

Cool, that must be interesting!

to quote Tony Stark in the Iron Man movie: "I respectfully disagree" lol. Jango is the best, the original!!! i think Boba is cool, but he wouldnt be anywhere as great as he is if it wasnt for his dad. (y) besides two blaster pistols are awesome, especially if you can twirl them in your hands like Jango can!!

lol, point taken!:hat:

Status
Not open for further replies.