Looking good, Harrison!

Canyon

Woah!

I've just seen these pictures and Harrison looks great!

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls====75094&nbc1=1

This is my favourite:
3323359.jpg

Thanks to Fatima for the link. :D

fatima

You are welcome Canyon! The man sure looks adorable at his age!! any doubts?? look at the pic bellow... ;)

3323254.jpg

Last edited:

monkey

You know, I can't tell you how happy it makes me when lovely young ladies like yourselves consider an 'older' guy to be so attractive.

It gives me reason to look forward to the future with greater optimism.

It's great incentive to keep in shape........just like Ford apparently does.

excuse me, I've got to get to the gym..........

matthiassatlure

Georage Lucas is looking great too!

I thought he was hot for a while..I admit. He's still good-looking in my book, but not like Sean and Harrison.

matthiassatlure said:
Georage Lucas is looking great too!

I thought he was hot for a while..I admit. He's still good-looking in my book, but not like Sean and Harrison.

This is a joke isn't it? What about his huge goitre?

matthiassatlure said:
Sorry for the poor vocabulary...but what's that?

A goitre is an enlargement of the thyroid gland. I worked as a Registered Nurse and I've seen a few...

cheers

Last edited:

monkey

I know that Lucas has always had a rather fat neck, but does he really actually have a clinical case of 'goitre'?

Isn't that a very easily treated disease? Isn't it treated with simple doses of iodine?

monkey said:
I know that Lucas has always had a rather fat neck, but does he really actually have a clinical case of 'goitre'?

Isn't that a very easily treated disease? Isn't it treated with simple doses of iodine?

If it?s not a goitre then George will have to do a lot of neck exercises. I also hope George doesn't ever visit TheRaven...

Joe Brody

Harrison Ford and George Lucas were hanging out with Frank Marshall and Kathleen Kennedy during the Festival. Oh, to have been a fly on the wall in Telluride. . . .

Canyon

monkey said:
You know, I can't tell you how happy it makes me when lovely young ladies like yourselves consider an 'older' guy to be so attractive.

It gives me reason to look forward to the future with greater optimism.

It's great incentive to keep in shape........just like Ford apparently does.

excuse me, I've got to get to the gym..........

Hehe. He called us lovely. How sweet of you Monkey.

BTW, Monkey. I have liked Harrison ever since I saw him in Last Crusade when I was at the tender age of 16. His age has never bothered me. In fact, I remember being shocked at reading that he was 45/46 when Crusade was made and thinking that he only looked to be in his late thirties/very early fourties.

monkey

Yes, well, I'd say that looking at these pics makes my odds against Indy IV with Harrison Ford being made, from 20 to 1, to about 10 to 1.